• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Keep Goring, that sly bastard still can be useful. I remember seeing a documentary once about Anschluss, in which Goring showed Mussolini a map of Europe before Anschluss with Austria already part of Germany. ,,Real hunters know no borders" Goring said. :p

Have Hitler fire him, but not get rid of him. Make him wheel Goering out every time you come across a bug and blame it on Goering somehow! :D

Although Göring does indeed have a bit the making of a cartman character, he still has to go for his utter shitty-ness.

He can still feature when grovelling to Hitler to get his job back.

Wonderful story!
Göring must stay. No group comedy can be succesful without fat guy (Oliver Hardy, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin) sexually confused guy (Glenn Quagmire, Howard Wollowitz and row of Monty Python's homosexuals) and incapable guy in charge of something (Adam West, Bernard Black, Jim Hacker). And Göring has it all... He's too perfect to get out of the game completely.

btw. I already love Beck and Canaris :D

I almost died laughing from Hitler insulting Goring. You're so fat you're the reason consumer-goods is bugged!

Anyway, fire him in a humorous fasion then replace him with Herr Kitty von Katze.

Herr Kitty von Katze would certainly reduce Consumer Goods consumption :D

Very funny

Thank you, and welcome!

Keep Goring, that sly bastard still can be useful. I remember seeing a documentary once about Anschluss, in which Goring showed Mussolini a map of Europe before Anschluss with Austria already part of Germany. ,,Real hunters know no borders" Goring said. :p

Welcome on board! And thanks, I had completely forgotten that anecdote.

Reminded me of a cartoon.

Anschluss.jpg

Legend says: "I never heard a shot, Adolf!"

(I wish I could find it again with the legend :) )

Have Hitler fire him, but not get rid of him. Make him wheel Goering out every time you come across a bug and blame it on Goering somehow! :D

Poor Göring, he's going to bear responsibility for a big number of problems :p

Although Göring does indeed have a bit the making of a cartman character, he still has to go for his utter shitty-ness.

He can still feature when grovelling to Hitler to get his job back.

You're merciless! Poor Hermann :(

Wonderful story!
Göring must stay. No group comedy can be succesful without fat guy (Oliver Hardy, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin) sexually confused guy (Glenn Quagmire, Howard Wollowitz and row of Monty Python's homosexuals) and incapable guy in charge of something (Adam West, Bernard Black, Jim Hacker). And Göring has it all... He's too perfect to get out of the game completely.

btw. I already love Beck and Canaris :D

Thanks, and welcome on board! Given their backgrounds, there's quite a bit to do with them :D

Haha really funny AAR.

+1
Göring is a must have in every comical AAR.

Thanks, and welcome!
Score one for Hermann ;)

Without the fourth wall, the roof might cave in, down with Goring!

:D

Hitler: See, Hermann? Myth was right, you're already being blamed for MY mistakes.

Thanks for the reply, and welcome! :)

Göring must stay - if Hitler goes crazy, you can't expect him to replace incompetent ministers. :rofl:

You have a point! :D

Everyone, tally is 4 votes for Göring, 4 against him, that's... interesting :D

The voting booths are open until Saturday morning - "morning" being a relative notion, I get up at rather variable hours these days :p

Keep Goring! There is no one available to replace him that would be remotely funny. Unless it was Snoopy. Snoopy would be funny.

EDIT: Plus, you can dress him up in different, fun outfits every time he appears. One time he can be Peter Pan, the next Captain Hook, the next Pocahontas, the next the Little Mermaid, the next Aladin, etc, until you reach the end of Disney movies.

Fulmen, welcome on board!

... that was a SERIOUS description of the background story :(

Buckley, old ones are the best :D

Haha, it was funny nonetheless. And thanks

Keep Göring. The CG bug reference was hilarious btw. And lol at us Finns conquering Italy. :D

Haha, it was funny nonetheless. And thanks

Keep Göring. The CG bug reference was hilarious btw. And lol at us Finns conquering Italy. :D

There are quite a few bugs and weird moments screaming for abuse... :p

Well, I think my description was serious. I mean, the part about the French outdrinking the Czechs and Slovaks :p

He might get confused and try to shoot himself though! I hear he was a big fan of the "Bavarian Hunter" persona. :)

He was. Big, big, very big fan!

By the way, welcome on board! :)

Tally stands 6 - 4 in favor of Bambi :D

EDIT - I would like to add a word to honor the Fan of the Week! Congratulations Myth!
(Hitler: No, you don't get a double vote. I do.)

Last edited:
Just for the sake of adding variety, FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM WITH FIRE! :rofl: (Okay, that was lame.)

what about creating *booming voice* "the riders of Rohan/Germany"? */booming voice*

and create an army entirely composed of cavalry (and maybe some self propelled goodies)

EDIT:
He might get confused and try to shoot himself though! I hear he was a big fan of the "Bavarian Hunter" persona.

or he get shoot by "Dick von Cheney" the bavarian hunting and beer minister

Hey, what's with that weirdness? Are you three trying to get a position in the German cabinet? :p

No, it's just how I spend my weekends :p

The historically crazy thing to do would be for Hitler to specialize in milita. Chinese are kicking japanese butts, so it would be logical to assume, that tanks and modern technology is useless against the wrath of pitchork and torches wielding mob :cool:

Glad you liked... they are aren't they?;)

Göring: Eh? How are the Finns going to conquer all that land?
:rofl:

Bravo!

Fire him... but he's got to have an occasional role as the butt of all jokes kinda thing...