• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only Hitler would have a ruthless power-monger as a girlfriend. :p

Hmm.. speaking of "ruthless powermongers" is almost a reason to note that "Hitlerwoman" anagrams to "Mother in law".

Hmm.. speaking of "ruthless powermongers" is almost a reason to note that "Hitlerwoman" anagrams to "Mother in law".

*starts editing a Mother-in-law" minister trait*

I am horrible at comedic sarcasm.
Yes.
That's what you get for leaving us with that Italian Cliffhanger!

I can't start DoWing overseas countries if I don't have a navy, can I? :D
Why not? Happens all the time in RandomHoi :D

You had me thinking your armies were stuck in Italy, perhaps distracted by the Art of Cleavage which the locals master to near perfection.

Understood

you haven't been getting an update in a while and it's Shams' fault, spent too much time enjoying HttT now that I've got it :p

I understand completely. Just picked up HttT this weekend, and my (1st!!) AAR is in jeapardy of being abandoned in favor of EU3. Must... resist....temptation....

Mother-in-law traits

What are the minister traits for Mother in Law, btw? :p

How about:

IC +5% (could be you're working more to avoid coming home to MiL, or she's nagging you into working harder around house)

Leadership -10% (What, you think YOU will be making any decisions??)

Why not? Happens all the time in RandomHoi :D

You had me thinking your armies were stuck in Italy, perhaps distracted by the Art of Cleavage which the locals master to near perfection.

Let's say that all that's left to do in Italy is the plodding to the victory celebrations. I mean, I did encircle half of their army in the Alps :p

And don't forget that Zombie Napoleon you promised to KM.

Not zombie, much worse
13.gif

I understand completely. Just picked up HttT this weekend, and my (1st!!) AAR is in jeapardy of being abandoned in favor of EU3. Must... resist....temptation....

*Willpower roll: 1. Critical Failure!*

Well, if any of you abandon AARs for HttT, then you'll probably come back with Semper Fi, no? ;)

I am not sure Semper Fi will be savegame compatible, so this AAR will go on without it :) (The other HoI 3 AAR I have might...)

What are the minister traits for Mother in Law, btw? :p

How about:

IC +5% (could be you're working more to avoid coming home to MiL, or she's nagging you into working harder around house)

Leadership -10% (What, you think YOU will be making any decisions??)

mother_in_law={

suseptibility_axis = 0.1 #She makes you angry
ruling_party_support = 0.05 #You can't argue with her and with your wife
threat_impact = -0.1 #Those who know her pity you
national_unity = 0.05 #She spoils her grandchildren
partisan_efficiency = 25 #She spoils her grandchildren
global_ic = -0.05 #Not now, mother, I'm busy
global_manpower_modifier = -0.1 #No, I won't tell you what I'm doing
drift_speed = 10.00 #Get the hell away from here!

}

Update! Update! Update! Oh, they're coming in May. Well, it's April 30th. Happy Hitler Suicide Day! Oh, and George Washington's Inauguration for my fellow Americans.

This AAR is really wild. I just read through the entire thing only to find it seems to have died. I wonder what happened to Lordban?:confused: