• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No updates yet? Scaring... :confused:

It's been a couple weeks now. Update? :)

C'mon, Mr Yogi, we need an update, gosh darn it. :(

oh yes, update please! :)

I've just discovered this AAR and I think it's a classic. Absolutely up there with To Stand Against the Night and Cthullu's Third Empire for alternate history/reality works.

I actually much prefer HoI AARs to playing HoI, so I would appreciate an update. After all it ain't over till it's over, Yogi!

Sorry for the slow going guys. I've been trying to move over to 1.3 since I had done so very little actual playing, it should be rather easy to recreate the game so far, but I'm having some trouble with the mod. Until that is resolved, this AAR is not on hold, but will not likely get very far. On the plus side, that will likely meen we'll see the release of the TEATL Mod for HOI2 v1.3 in the not too distant future. ;)

Alas, I'm about to get a lot more free time after X-mas since I learnt today I 'll have to look for a new job for then. :(

The game can only get more interesting with 1.3, right? Well good news the game is still being continued, may it be with some delay.

Sad news about your job, man. Good luck with the jobsearch, and now we expect more updates with the free time, he.

The Yogi said:
Sorry for the slow going guys. I've been trying to move over to 1.3 since I had done so very little actual playing, it should be rather easy to recreate the game so far, but I'm having some trouble with the mod. Until that is resolved, this AAR is not on hold, but will not likely get very far. On the plus side, that will likely mean we'll see the release of the TEATL Mod for HOI2 v1.3 in the not too distant future. ;)

Alas, I'm about to get a lot more free time after X-mas since I learnt today I 'll have to look for a new job for then. :(

bummer. looking for work is harder than working. and that does not even consider loss of benefits/income.

best of luck, Sir Yogi ! ! :(

I'm absolutely sure you'll be able of finding a job up to par with your last one, if not better, in no time, chap! Best of luck to you Mr, and don't worry about the AAR, really important priorities come first, and we'll wait patiently (though eagerly).

Is there any chance of an update soon? Any at all?

Btw, was amazed to find after checking the front page that this AAR has been running now for over ten months. Time flies, eh? :cool:

Vincent Julien said:
Btw, was amazed to find after checking the front page that this AAR has been running now for over ten months. Time flies, eh? :cool:

Yes, this is perhaps the first AAR in history to run slower than real-time.

Evil Capitalist said:
Yes, this is perhaps the first AAR in history to run slower than real-time.

Another one of Fu Manchu's dastardly plots!

(?)

forget the AAR, how is the job search going?