• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Id like the defines timer for Ducal/Kingdom drift to be separated from Kingdom/Empire drift if possible. It should be possible to essentially keep one and disable the other that way. I like kingdoms drifting into Empires but the Kingdom map becomes nonesense with drifting duchies, dont like it.

Add the ability to create more levels to religions.

Religion group (Islam)
- Base religion (Shia)
-- Sub religion (Twelvers)

And allow Heresies to be assigned to each level. So a heresy can be for the whole group, a base religion or a sub religion.

Also the ability for heresies to become base or sub religions. A tag to enable/disable this for individual heresies too, so Iconoclasts, for example, would always remain a heresy.

Do you mean culture and religion drift?? I favor this idea.

I meant conditions other than only time to activate the de jure drift. slower or faster depending on different criterias.

Add the ability to define via localisation file different county, duchy, kingdom and empire names based on the culture of the ruler.

The localisation listing would be just like what we can currently do to define the names of the titles (king_english, king_german, etc) by culture...
k_italy;default
k_italy_german;german name
k_italy_frankish;frankish name
etc.

Add the ability to define via localisation file different county, duchy, kingdom and empire names based on the culture of the ruler.

The localisation listing would be just like what we can currently do to define the names of the titles (king_english, king_german, etc) by culture...
k_italy;default
k_italy_german;german name
k_italy_frankish;frankish name
etc.
Added.

ability to mod additional mapmodes or tweaking existing ones.

exported mechanics which influence what the AI builds and when it builds it. I.e. much more interaction with the AI than the simple tweaking of ai_creation_factor. This would allow us to replicate parts of the world which were strongholds and parts which were more trade orientated etc.