• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I assassinated the new queen, so her aunt, who was in my court, but married, is now queen. I was also found out, 10% chance, during the assassination. Guess what she did for her first move as her new queen?

I'm in jail again. I hope I die, my son will have a claim on the throne, and his betrothed is the heir to the north duchy.

LMAO you make some of the best decisions EVER

My luck swings back and forth so quickly, the duke of Moray, who's heir is married to my daughter, rebelled. He was wounded, but not dead. He lost. The queen had a son at 34 and now has betrothed him to my daughter. So, my son is betrothed to the heir of the duchy to the north, and will have a claim on the throne to Scotland. My daughter is betrothed to the heir to scotland. Pretty good position I'm in now, I also ransomed myself out of jail.

incoming update of

"i had a 5% chance to kill my son who i married to my daughter and now im in jail, but dont worry they had a child and it is the new King of Scotland"

Actually, now I have the chance to take as a lover my uncle the court chaplain's new 19 year old wife. She is the daughter of someone who has a claim to Scotland, a brother of a previous king. So she will have a claim when he dies.

Well I did, and shes pregnant, but I dont know whos baby it is. My wife is also, I will plot to kill her after she has the baby.

Your game is the Jerry Springer show of medieval Europe.

Its Jerry Springer, Cops, Days of our Lives and Game of Thrones all rolled up into one script,
that script is then sent to an advertising agency to have it "Jazzed up a little"
before being read by a drunk Lindsay Lohan

My bastard daughter is named after my grandfather's second wife, Adelaid, princess of the Holy Roman Empire. She is legitimized. Her grandfather is the 37 year old Prince of Scotland, being the queens fathers younger brother. He's unfortunately not heir though. He has a claim that that will get passed on to my lover.
So, who should I try to make king? My first son, betrothed to the daughter and heir of the Duke of Moray; my first daughter, betrothed to the son of the Queen and heir to the throne; my second daughter, granddaughter of a prince of Scotland, and bastard, who holds a special place in my heart; or should I press Swaefred's, son of Edgar the Aetheling, claim to England, loose, then have his son marry my bastard daughter, and unite England and Scotland. The possibilities.

And now, I am about to assassinate my wife on a plot, 13 backers.

Last edited:
So, that wife was assassinated. I married an older woman, with very good intrigue. Now, the prince consort of Scotland died. I wanted to be the new prince consort, so that meant killing my new wife. The plot had 10 backers, and a 65% chance of working, but guess what happened. I failed. Now what? Oh yeah, I'm ill. Just my luck...

You should probably do it, these things usually work out well for you.

Its Jerry Springer, Cops, Days of our Lives and Game of Thrones all rolled up into one script,
that script is then sent to an advertising agency to have it "Jazzed up a little"
before being read by a drunk Lindsay Lohan

This cracked me up :D

As Count Hoel of Nantes I assassinated my brother-in-law, Duke of Brittany. I succeeded, but somehow I got thrown in jail... I guess I got caught. But I was only in jail for a day... my wife became Duchess of Brittany upon his death and promptly released me from jail and made me her Chancellor. :laugh:

My bastard daughter is named after my grandfather's second wife, Adelaid, princess of the Holy Roman Empire. She is legitimized. Her grandfather is the 37 year old Prince of Scotland, being the queens fathers younger brother. He's unfortunately not heir though. He has a claim that that will get passed on to my lover.
So, who should I try to make king? My first son, betrothed to the daughter and heir of the Duke of Moray; my first daughter, betrothed to the son of the Queen and heir to the throne; my second daughter, granddaughter of a prince of Scotland, and bastard, who holds a special place in my heart; or should I press Swaefred's, son of Edgar the Aetheling, claim to England, loose, then have his son marry my bastard daughter, and unite England and Scotland. The possibilities.

And now, I am about to assassinate my wife on a plot, 13 backers.

I'd advise pressing Swaefred's claim on the English throne. After all you must have seen the inside of every Scotish jail. So it would be nice to visit an English one for a change.

I pressed his claim but quickly made a white peace, so now his claim is passed on. I am going to matrilinearly marry his son to one of my daughters, probably the one currently betrothed to the heir to Scotland, I dont need him anymore, I will take the throne by force.

Well I have expanded my territory, giving two counties to my nephew. The king died at 18, probably assassinated. I married the new queen matrilinearly, but I'm 53 and fat, so I dont think we will have any kids. The problem is my son and heir, married to the Duchess of Moray, with two sons, has become a bishop. Now he is excluded from succession. Is there any way to make him not a bishop? I am about to die, so I would rather it be quickly.

Edit: nevermind, I assassinated my second son and new heir. Now, I my grandson is heir, Colin, the son of Malcolm my first son who became a bishop, and the Duchess of Moray, so he is heir to to Duchies.