• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This qualifies :) :rofl:

Just yours truly trying out a bit of early modding that had very unintended side effects.

36613297.jpg

v22o.png

I know it's not THAT strange, still Russia starting a war to acquire Western England?

The UK later added the war goal about Andalusia (Spain being an ally of Russia). A few month later Russia got Sweden into its SoI and they henceforth joined the war as well. Don't know how the war ended as I couldn't play this game to the end, real life and everything. ;)

I know it's not THAT strange, still Russia starting a war to acquire Western England?

A Russian Seabear! Obviously it was made of win, wasn't it?

The UK later added the war goal about Andalusia (Spain being an ally of Russia). A few month later Russia got Sweden into its SoI and they henceforth joined the war as well. Don't know how the war ended as I couldn't play this game to the end, real life and everything. ;)

Maybe this has to do with the fact that Russian Alaska borders British Columbia? The AI could be disjointed so that one AI decides that it should DoW because they're neighbors in North America, but the AI code that decides war goals doesn't know *why* they're supposed to DoW, so they just pick a nice state in England to grab and madness ensues.

The scary thing is that it´s not ironic... The Swedish schools are just starting to recover from this....There have been decades of missmanagement :(

But it does make a nice screenshot....

I thought only American schools didn't educate their children and Sweden was perfect. Mind = blown.

It turns out that every nation is flawed, but only a handful get called on it.