• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
diplos.jpg

Okay, where are you hiding him?

And has territory in burma!

Druidic sounds like MiscMods to me, while New London sounds like the name you'd give your most prominent new world province as a brit (the one where you'd put the new CoT, for instance) in just any version of the game. :)

EU3_95.jpg

AI Brandenburg just enacted Revoke the Privlegia. (And ruined my cute little empire of sphere vassals...) ((I'm Venice))

The strange thing? The AI is just about ready to form the HRE. I've never seen it even come close to happening, much less with HYPER MEGA austria as part of it.

*snip*
AI Brandenburg just enacted Revoke the Privlegia. (And ruined my cute little empire of sphere vassals...) ((I'm Venice))

The strange thing? The AI is just about ready to form the HRE. I've never seen it even come close to happening, much less with HYPER MEGA austria as part of it.

How did bohemia and austria ever agree to that?! :eek:
I've seen the AI get close to forming the HRE but then they were the country like austria is here.

Yep! AI Netherlands formed basically just like a human would, strangely. They found some way to take Friesland and Utrecht before anything, formed, and then united the netherlands area. WEIRD.

Sweden got smacked down a long time ago by Bohemia. Also, Gotland took a couple provinces down there too :)

Update: I just declared war on some of my former vassals who decided to become Brandenburg's patsy. I'm allied with France and the Netherlands. France is kicking butt in western Germany, but the Netherlands have been torn to shreds. And my poor Venetian troops are taking the brunt of the combined armies of Austria, Bohemia, and Brandenburg's newly formed imperial death force. We have about 500,000 troops, they have about a million. Note: The entire Byzantine Empire area is comprised of my vassals. Fortunately the Austrians are so huge that they're behind in tech... just won a battle against them with a few hundred losses against their 20 thousand losses while defending my march province. :)

Last edited: