• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pwning Sibir

eu32o.jpg

Pwning Sibir pwning Denmark

eu34.jpg

Successful Adal who also inherited Yemen (Mocha is somali cultured now too)

eu33x.jpg

Step 1: Install EU3
Step 2: Do a low infamy game
Step 3: Quit and uninstall because it's boring.

Never in any of my games have I decided to pernamently cross the badboy limit. I've finished around 40% of them. Never was I bored. You people need to play EU like you play CK. As you're supposed to play CK anyways. :p

High badboy games are a lot more boring. You miss out on tons of things to do.

I did a vassalize all of europe game as Italy recently. Hardly ever had much badboy, but definitely had my share of fun. Seeing how far I can stretch sphere of influence, and just use pure diplomacy to dominate.

I'm sure that tons of people have seen something like this before...

EU3_1.png

I do find it interesting that they are still The Knights, yet their government is Papacy. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I annexed the Papal States who I had exiled to Malta previously, converted the province to Protestant, and then released the Knights before the Papal States could return. :p

Not strange at all, considering you are a badboy

Actually I'm not over the badboy limit, which is somewhere in the low-mid 40s. Thus why Ragusa has declared 7 Crusades and not Punitive Wars.

In fact the only nation I've declared war on in the last 50 years was the Mamluks and I've been below the BB limit the entire time, save for a 3-4 year period recently where my Heir up and died, leaving me with one with a weak claim, then my ruler died about a month later leaving me with a regency council, legitimacy of 20, and sinking my BB limit to about 35. Bad luck really, but fortunately the new heir had DIP 8 when he claimed the throne a few years later. Frankly, being over the limit is aggravating, and there's no way I'd do it on purpose.

I played another game as Austria where I stayed just under the cap, just like this one, and I didn't have have nations declaring war on me very six months like I have in this game, so it's not just my infamy.

Last edited:
Croatian patriots with mixed loyalties. Those that are loyal to me came from English owned province and Ragusan rebels came from my province, but moved to croatia immediately.
Croatia.jpg

Here's two funny though not that strange things from my current Ottoman game:

EU3_7-3.jpg

In the first picture the Papal State became my vassal pretty soon after I annexed it. Turns out, Cologne was a bishopric and my vassal at the same time, so when the Pope popped out there, he was automatically my vassal!

EU3_8-2.jpg

I have tons of vassals and they helped me in my war against stupid Tuscany daring to attack me. Because of the infamy, I gave white peace - and now pretty much everyone is stuck in Italy! I bet the locals enjoy their Turkish-Hungarian-Crimean-Croatian-Polish-Bohemian overlords.

In a homemade HTTT mod which balkanizes all of Europe as well as adds Roman-era and Crusader-era states, this happened:

3dMhe.jpg

I'm not kidding. Genoa lost their italian holdings, converted to Sunni and became a Sheikdom while GH managed to reform the goverment and has thus survived as a big nation, to my utmost displeasure.

I had an interesting thing happening in a game as Burgundy. I dont have a screenshot, but when castille annexed aragon, aragon had sent a colonist to Rio de oro, the area south of morocco. A few days after aragon was diploannexed/inherited(dont remember) they reappeared as aragon with a lvl 1 colony. Now they are conquering western africa. Fun.