• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Castille falling aparst almost always leads to Catholic Granada in my games, I guess. And Castille tends to fall apart pretty often ;)
zurpeo.jpg
Sometimes including a Catholic Marocco (or others - Fez was Catholic at one point, but this time they appeared somewhere else ;) )

What I don't get in this one is how Russia and Poland ended up being Protestant. Though I'm not sure whether this is actually "normal" or not, hum.

Castille falling aparst almost always leads to Catholic Granada in my games, I guess. And Castille tends to fall apart pretty often ;)
zurpeo.jpg
Sometimes including a Catholic Marocco (or others - Fez was Catholic at one point, but this time they appeared somewhere else ;) )

What I don't get in this one is how Russia and Poland ended up being Protestant. Though I'm not sure whether this is actually "normal" or not, hum.

I would be more worried about the size of Ulmian Empire in that screenshot!

Haha, now THAT is strange! And it's not even so-so france, either, it's SuperFrance! Under Cyprus...

It's like a housecat having a Siberian Tiger as an attack pet.

Edit: Nice CoT dominance, but why the prestige/legit problems?

Well, I guess an 'Oh bugger!' would be appropriate now.

DW 5.1 30/04 patch, very hard, lucky random, 1399 start, ~250 years later

AI Denmark having fun hunting bears in Russia (while its union with sweden and norway *still* stands)

bw3Ff.jpg

At least Denmark isn't in the HRE :s

I'm not sure whether to be more scared of Austria or Denmark! :)

I've seen bigger Austrias in my game as the Byzantines. And then I beat them. :p