• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have IN 3.1, is 3.2 the latest, or is that the beta patch? I'm confused:confused::confused:

The problem is that they didnt blockade any of my ports, and you could notice that I have 1% warscore (the war just started)
anyway it was most awesome when i actually got the -1 stab, and am now considering a Knights AAR just to reproduct the awesomeness of this picture, and maybe more:rolleyes:

Well, then I have no idea how that was possible... I've got IN 3.1 too and I sometimes get these silly offers, but never have I got a stab hit from declining them. Maybe it's just one of those little pecularities we have to live with! :p

Hi there!
I took this SS 30mins ago, while I was playing with my Mecklenburg->Germany session, wrapping up Europe, DOW'd Austria, Friesland and The Knights came along, and just 3 weeks later, I got the weirdest peace offer from the AI, from an OPM, from The Knights, from..life.
Let's see it, we shall!:

p.s. this is my 1st post here, so let me know if the thumbnail refuses to work.

the same situation... Here is a screen from my game as Mecklenburg -> Germany started in 1399 with patch 3.2:

EU3_2-2.jpg

:eek: You should report this in the bugs section... Theres obviously something wrong if your taking a stab hit for refusing a rediculously large peace deal, while naxos themselves are actually under seige.

the same situation... Here is a screen from my game as Mecklenburg -> Germany started in 1399 with patch 3.2:

EU3_2-2.jpg

Yeah, this bug happens sometimes :S, i hope it does get solved in future updates :S.

BTW, how did you change GER's vanilla color to that? (i REALLY love yours, far more than vanilla's) i would love to change Germany's silly color :D.

Yeah, this bug happens sometimes :S, i hope it does get solved in future updates :S.

BTW, how did you change GER's vanilla color to that? (i REALLY love yours, far more than vanilla's) i would love to change Germany's silly color :D.
That's Germany's colour in WWM. If you look at Italy, you can see that it has WWM provinces, not vanilla provinces. :)

I know it's probably not too extraordinary, but:

NegativeCogs.png

War of Breton Succession (of all things). I recently dismembered Portugal (and Aragon, with whom they have an alliance - I've bumped heads with both several times before), all they have left now are Lisboa, Porto and a three-hundred-man colony in Iceland (of all places), so Milan decided to send two regiments off to siege Madeira, slipping by my fleet off Valencia. Fleet naturally moves to the coast off Granada and intercepts the returning transport ships.

Apparently, they sunk one ship, boarded the other, and then pummelled them so hard that the next cog Milan builds will sink due to the damage inflicted by my mighty fleet.

Someone at Paradox likes Walt Whitman:

This is the description of a modifier you can get as a result of one of the "Great Men of the Court" events. In this case, I have my 6-star Grand Captain to thank for this nice bonus; and Paradox for the easter-egg.

Someone at Paradox likes Walt Whitman:

This is the description of a modifier you can get as a result of one of the "Great Men of the Court" events. In this case, I have my 6-star Grand Captain to thank for this nice bonus; and Paradox for the easter-egg.

Ah yes, just today I noticed that in the event you get from a many-stars- spy defence-guy, the modifier text says something like "I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything about this". Hah! :p

my little contribution to this massive thread:
EmosinVenice.jpg

the venetians surely know what advisors are best:rofl: