• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good job. I think my difficulty with Ming is that I've only been attacked when I've already exhausted my manpower and moved my armies faraway from the border. It is amazing, though, to see Ming recover from -3 stability and 15 war exhaustion with no provinces being rebel occupied, and gaining no inflation, then see a screenshot of Ming wracked by rebellion.

I feel guilty stabbing them in the back like this.
strangescreenshot1.jpg

Did Catholic Zealots force convert them?

Bingo! Burgundy was the second country in the world to convert to Protestantism after their capital got hit by the second Reformation event in the entire game. This kinda pissed off France, which was blobbing at an alarming pace, and proceeded to open a can of interdoctrinary whoop-ass on Little Purple France Junior. :rofl:

There were so many rebels running around afterwards, that Burgundy soon collapsed and converted to Catholism. They must've claimed the title after losing the war, but before the collapse, and had their capital occupied by Catholic zealots. Or something like that, I dunno.

Quite interesting. The catholic bisshops preaching to hunt down heretics while the king is Defender of the Protestant faith. Religion doesn't mean much to him, does it?

Makes me think of Willem van Oranje, who was Lutheran raised, converted to Catholicism when he came to the Royal Habsburg Court in Brussels and when the Dutch revolt began he converted again to Calvinism. Sheesh, they were naive those days:rofl:

Bingo! Burgundy was the second country in the world to convert to Protestantism after their capital got hit by the second Reformation event in the entire game. This kinda pissed off France, which was blobbing at an alarming pace, and proceeded to open a can of interdoctrinary whoop-ass on Little Purple France Junior. :rofl:

There were so many rebels running around afterwards, that Burgundy soon collapsed and converted to Catholism. They must've claimed the title after losing the war, but before the collapse, and had their capital occupied by Catholic zealots. Or something like that, I dunno.

In my game as France there was a Badenese Protestant Duke who was DoF of the Catholic Faith :S, even worse, after annexing them they were still known as such! Therefore this is probably some sort of bug :S.

If only i had a screenie... :p.

The ming dynasty has a great deal of internal trouble

chinatrounblesy4.jpg

It would appear that the population strategy of Lesbos did not work out in the end.

emptylesbospd7.jpg

Is it just me, or is it the MMP Rebel falg who got a core in that province?

Is it just me, or is it the MMP Rebel falg who got a core in that province?

Never seen Rebel cores? Happens in vanilla aswell, not sure what it means since using tag REB and founding a colony crashes the game.

What's up with Japan in Temrek's first screenshot? It looks like early game Germany. :)
I think that's Magna Mundi he plays with. I hear Japan starts divided between feudal states in that.

I think that's Magna Mundi he plays with. I hear Japan starts divided between feudal states in that.

It starts like that in MEIOU as well, if I remember right.

What's up with Japan in Temrek's first screenshot? It looks like early game Germany. :)

Another proof that Japan is the Germany of Asia. :p

Hi there!
I took this SS 30mins ago, while I was playing with my Mecklenburg->Germany session, wrapping up Europe, DOW'd Austria, Friesland and The Knights came along, and just 3 weeks later, I got the weirdest peace offer from the AI, from an OPM, from The Knights, from..life.
Let's see it, we shall!:

p.s. this is my 1st post here, so let me know if the thumbnail refuses to work.

Hi there!
I took this SS 30mins ago, while I was playing with my Mecklenburg->Germany session, wrapping up Europe, DOW'd Austria, Friesland and The Knights came along, and just 3 weeks later, I got the weirdest peace offer from the AI, from an OPM, from The Knights, from..life.
Let's see it, we shall!:

*pic*

p.s. this is my 1st post here, so let me know if the thumbnail refuses to work.

Thumbnail works OK. I think you're having a bug there, some minors got huge warscores with blockades which resulted in these peace offers, and you would suffer a stab hit for refusing it. AFAIK it was fixed in a patch later. What version are you playing?

Oh, and welcome to the forums! :)

Yay for the thumbnail and nice welcome:)

I have IN 3.1, is 3.2 the latest, or is that the beta patch? I'm confused:confused::confused:

The problem is that they didnt blockade any of my ports, and you could notice that I have 1% warscore (the war just started)
anyway it was most awesome when i actually got the -1 stab, and am now considering a Knights AAR just to reproduce the awesomeness of this picture, and maybe more:rolleyes:

Last edited: