• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Burgundy has just insulted Milan.

insultingyourself1.jpg

Now normally this would be an unremarkable event, except...

insultingyourself2.jpg

:wacko:

Ah, the AI is thinking :p They are trying to break the PU :D

First I've seen the AI do that, its certainly been paying attention in school!

Capibara said:
Ah, the AI is thinking :p They are trying to break the PU :D
It is annoying and they have been succesful. I was a little german state and I got a PU with Burgundy. Needless to say they spent all their diplomats insulting me. And since I was small I didn't have the funds to send gifts and so the PU ended. Boy was I mad :mad: :D

comagoosie said:
It is annoying and they have been succesful. I was a little german state and I got a PU with Burgundy. Needless to say they spent all their diplomats insulting me. And since I was small I didn't have the funds to send gifts and so the PU ended. Boy was I mad :mad: :D
I like the sound of that:
Burgundy: Hey you! You're stupid!!!
You: Have some money.
Burgundy: Why thank you! That was really kind. By the way, your mother was a butter churn.
You: Here you go, buy yourself a regiment of artillery at the market.
Burgundy: You really have our best interests at heart. Maybe we'll build a new workshop. And you're so pathetic you'd lose a war to the Incas.
Etc...

That super-stack most likely comes from the Ottomans capital-hopping: Taking a decision that gives them manpower / tax in a capital, then moving their capital again, then taking the decision again until you end up with a super-province that spawns millions of rebels at a time.

Haftetavenscrap said:
Burgundy: Why thank you! That was really kind. By the way, your mother was a butter churn.
Burgundy: You really have our best interests at heart. Maybe we'll build a new workshop. And you're so pathetic you'd lose a war to the Incas.
Etc...

Whats a butter chum? :confused:

A remarkable name of Iroquois patriots leader:

EU3_20.jpg

Last edited:
Duke of Wellington said:
I didn't know that the ai could even send insults.

Oh yes. They do it quite frequently to eachother when the junior partner is significantly bigger than the junior partner. It's almost like humans (except humans always do it) :D

Haftetavenscrap said:
Etc...

:rofl:

Cortes_R said:
A remarkable name of Iroquois patriots leader:

EU3_20.jpg

I wonder what was his mother thinking...