• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Brazilian separatists rise up in Ivory Coast :rofl:

Xq15p2w.png

Which file are the screenshots kept in?

Which file are the screenshots kept in?

Not 100% sure what you mean?

1. If you mean where do the screen shots go when you press F11, then they go to C - Program Files (x86) - Paradox Interactive - Europa Universalis III - Screenshots. in Windows 7 they do anyway.

2. If you mean where do I put the screen shots for the purpose of uploading to the forum, then the answer is that I have simply opened an account on imgur.com using my Google password. I convert them to jpg, upload them there and then copy the link in order to make them show on the forum :)

I meant 1. I have Vista, and I don't see a screenshot folder in EU3's file in the Program Files on the C drive.

BEHOLD!
nglm.png

Caesar's distant relatives!
mkp.bmp

Greek wanna-bes!
zmr9.png

Japan's Lady Protector!

Attachments

• nglm.png
    nglm.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 94
  • mkp.bmp
    mkp.bmp
    3,9 MB · Views: 96
  • zmr9.png
    zmr9.png
    938,4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Very strange. The one I find the strangest is someone in Bihar is related to Julius Ceaser.:eek:

No, that's not strange; strange is that they've found records or evidence of this.

Think about it: Caesar sires a bastard on some Gallic slave; that boy grows up in Gaul and has a daughter; Romanized daughter marries a man in Massilia; a few generations pass and a trader-descendant of hers trades around and relocates to Antioch; descendant converts to Islam when the Muslim Conquest happens; a descendant trades across Persia and ends up in the Indus Valley. Bihar's only a stone's throne away from the Indus.

I've got more for you to...

BEHOLD!
EU3_10.png
The worst king ever. 3-3-2!
EU3_12.png
What happened here?
dn9h.png

Hey! It's Capt. "Wrongway" Peachfuzz!

(Sorry about image size on the first two.)

Last edited:
Can't decide if that's supposed to be "too" or "two"....

Oh wow! No wonder you have rebels all over the country!
Ah yes, that would be the first of many upheavals I would go through in my Bihar-Hindustan game. When I formed Hindustan, it would be worse with all the unnaccepted cultures always trying for independance. Let's the time with 3 comets in a year, the time I became a Noble Republic, time I westernized. One time 5 kingdoms declared independence. (Of course they were all crushed.)

Anyway, two more pics for you to...
BEHOLD!
90cy.png

The Doge of Normandy.
iyyn.png

Ailens. Also France was under a PU lead by England, until it got ate by Austria.

Ailens. Also France was under a PU lead by England, until it got ate by Austria.

Gah! Kill it with fire!

How does a Republican Dictatorship even have a Regency Council???

Gah! Kill it with fire!

How does a Republican Dictatorship even have a Regency Council???
England was also leading a PU with Scotland. After losing all that French land, the PU fell apart because England had negitive Prestige.

What mod is that? That map is nice.

So I was playing Huron, and all of a sudden I get a notification that I discovered the land where all the southern tribes are located...but they're all my territory even though I can't even step foot in them!

93711FD5E38EFD29E2E8E347A333B4D7BD7B15A9

Meanwhile, right before the discovery they were all part of Creek land

D5A832D5601A21B27C815A7292185ECB88BC5F75

Crazy Native American tribes!