• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I fought the great Ali and lived to tell the tale:
33msvon.jpg

Another hands off game in my personal mod. Mamlukes got a little carried away with expansion. Also Haasa is in the middle of the Timurid Empire?

EDIT: its 20 years later and they killed all the rebels. The Mamlukes live on!
Pssh. Barely any rebels. They should only worry when 70% of their country is under rebel siege :p

Oh god, that PU actually continues?

So, I'm playing Ottomans in multiplayer. I'm almost ready to westernise, I just need a) the ruler and b) the tech disparity. I have a poor quality 5/4/4 ruler, with 7/6/5 heir, who has just turned 15, so I figure I'll transform my ruler into a general and use him to fight Mutapa for their precious money (because I'm pretty poor and I need all the cash I can get, and I have a truce with the much more conveniently located Ethiopia). After about a year of fighting rebels, I send him down through the attrition filled deserts and wastelands they call Egypt and Ethiopia, and he starts fighting Mutapans. He just doesn't die... but guess what, my heir does! I quickly remove him from the army and cross my fingers, to no avail, as a year later he's dead with no heir.

Oh well, no big deal. I'll just get a 0-legitimacy noble, right? Probably a Karamanli or something, or the dynasty that rules Algiers, since I have a royal marriage with them, or the Hungar-

eu346.jpg

Wat.

Majapahit is Hindu. I don't have an RM with them, I CANNOT have an RM with them, they are a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS GROUP. I CAN NOT EVEN SEE THEM.

Taken in the 5.2 March 30th beta patch.

Wat.

Majapahit is Hindu. I don't have an RM with them, I CANNOT have an RM with them, they are a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS GROUP. I CAN NOT EVEN SEE THEM.

Taken in the 5.2 March 30th beta patch.
Coincidence in name or possibly pretender rebels?

Coincidence in name or possibly pretender rebels?

No, it's my own nation, I know what happened :p

Maybe, they released a muslim country, that got their dynasty, and then they married you, got higher prestige, so you get this dynasty, and then the muslim country they released was annexed or got another dynasty?

Nope, I checked as soon as it happened, Majapahit was the only nation with this dynasty.

Wasnt Majaphit first Muslim, but fell to rebels, or went bankrupt? That would make sense.

Is your primary culture in the Malay group? They only have 5 dynasties so it's perfectly possible to get same dynasty through random chance.