• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
5 Stability actually. That would instantly rid Ming of the Mandate of Heaven bonus and give them the penalty. Ofcourse, I severely doubt AI Ming would even get the sliders to be able to westernise.

^ I think you'll be surprised. This is Miscmods, by the way, westernization is a fair bit easier than in the vanilla game. And Ming is remarkably close:

eu36g.png

eu37b.png

eu38.png

Now wait a minute, forts and an armory? How did the tribe get to the tech to build that?
EU3_8.jpg

Imagine the conversation:

Leader of Hansa: Would you like to join my trade league?
Leader of Frankfurt: Definitely!
Leader of Hansa: Okay, sign here.

A minute later:
Leader of Frankfurt: I'd like to leave your trade league.
Leader of Hansa: But you just joined...
EU3_9.jpg

Man, England must REALLY want me to help in their war, they've called me to arms twice!
EU3_10.jpg

Did the cartographer squash the letters?
EU3_11.jpg

Invisible rebels. What else do I have to say here?
EU3_12.jpg

Really, Malacca is winning against Brunei, and Vijayangar just got destroyed!
EU3_13.jpg

Did the ledger creator accidently put wheat in in the key?
EU3_14.jpg

Apparently Ming wants an empire.
EU3_15.jpg

Manchu wanted one too.
EU3_16.jpg

You don't see this often, a destroyed Vijayanagar.
EU3_17.jpg

The pope thought being just the pope was boring, so it became the papal controller too!
EU3_20.jpg

EU3_9b.jpg
EU3_8b.jpg

Norway is in a personal union with my nation, yet Norway has a King of a different name than my Emperor even though both are the same person!

In case you were curious about my empire (which also includes Norway (PU) and Maya and Zapotec (vassals), and my big empire in Quebec, Mexico, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, and Brazil and Africa and the islands all over the place as well as Greenland.):
EU3_MAP_POR_1535125_1.jpg

I played as Vijayanagar with that cheat. By 20 years Europe was invading India (somehow controlling all their Indian provinces gives less than 1% war score) and all Native Americans except for Huron and Inca were wiped out. It's now too late to turn back.
madeahugemistake1.jpg

I played as Vijayanagar with that cheat. By 20 years Europe was invading India (somehow controlling all their Indian provinces gives less than 1% war score) and all Native Americans except for Huron and Inca were wiped out. It's now too late to turn back.

overseas provinces does not count much in war score (to be honest they count nearly nothing :))

s4m4yb.jpg

Thanks to conquests by Castille and later the Reformation, Tunisia is a Reformed Christian Tribal Federation. Its High Chief, Muhammad VI of the Saber dynasty, is linked by royal marriage to King Christian VI of Denmark.

Saber's just his MC alias, for when his strict quaker sheiks go to church and he has the royal palace free for his homies.