• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
28.jpg

Rather stable I'd say. I guess Qara Koyunlu, Sicily and whatever is going on in West Africa are the biggest surprises.
Russia's pretty interesting too considering the date.

Zoomed out political map goes really fast. I use it when waiting for Europeans to come to me so that I can westernize. The trade map lags my game. That's all I noticed really; I haven't messed around with it that much.

Okay, I do the zoomed out political map also when I want to go real fast - do note that I was very much zoomed in in this game, so this three seconds per month speed is the slow option. ;)

Russia's pretty interesting too considering the date.

Ah of course. I guess that it shows that I didn't look at the map too much... :p Something has definitely gone badly wrong for the hordes.

the dark blue is Astrakhan, right? as far as my experience goes that's not a common country to see...

Yeah it's Astrakhan, the apparent collapse of the GH seems to have left room for all kinds of countries...