• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am sending a refueling station to Moby in Psi Ceti, just to simplify logistics. It will allow us to withdraw the Tanker.

The Psi Ceti system is still of negligible importance, except for its location adjacent to Sol.

The last four legacy Sabres are currently upgrading to Sabre V.

Then our entire Sabre force will be the most modern type.

We will continue producing them, to form a reserve Sabre force.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am currently putting a research focus on Stealth technology, so that we can begin feeling out those two Galapagonian systems.

Our Strike Fighters are slowly being upgraded to the latest tech. We now have 234 of the newest (three-missile) model deployed.

More than a month has gone by, and I think we can call this latest Pirate raid over. What a paper tiger!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Our Freighters have transferred a Refueling Station to Moby in Psi Ceti, and the Tankers that we have kept on-station in that star system can now hand over their fuel to the planetary infrastructure and withdraw back to Sol.

Debating whether to send them a Shuttle Station... I think I will. I hate developing star systems that bring no particular benefit, but refueling facilities are of limited use if we can't also provide spare parts to any passing ships that need them.

• 1Like
Reactions:
If you have officer positions open - something exciting - I'm all ears.

Still catching up reading though..on page 14 or so.

If you have officer positions open - something exciting - I'm all ears.

Still catching up reading though..on page 14 or so.
The Sabre class Gunships have seen the most action and usually arrive at the trouble-spot first. They move at 11,000 kps.

Sounds great!