• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is but there are no seas zones in it so you can't build ships in it or have merchat republics use it. Seazones means that those things will be added. I believe it also means it'll boost the attrition minimum in. The provinces next to it.

I Guess Suez will be portage in game terms.

It is but there are no seas zones in it so you can't build ships in it or have merchat republics use it. Seazones means that those things will be added. I believe it also means it'll boost the attrition minimum in. The provinces next to it.

Those aren't seazones. They behave like rivers. Those zones are already in.

I hope they don't try to rush rajas of india. Just take your time paradox!

And im glad they aren't touching the mongols yet. Get india worked on first.

Yeah I don't know where you guys see sea zones. Those are the same "river" zone that were there since 1.10.

Edit: Or is that a port in Dihistan? It's hard to tell...

Yeah I don't know where you guys see sea zones. Those are the same "river" zone that were there since 1.10.

Edit: Or is that a port in Dihistan? It's hard to tell...

The devs said it are sea zones now. Like the whole Indian Ocean.

I hope this is true. The Caspian not being a proper sea has been annoying me since I first played a game around that area. But at least we will get proper sea in the Indian ocean and its adjacent seas!

Dead Sea has salt water too, and it's a lake. Maybe it's regional differences, but when I went to school, the definition for sea was "a large body of water connected to an ocean"

It is called the Dead SEA. And my definition (My Grandpa is/was a Geography teacher) Is a Salt water body fed by a non-Saltwater body. e.g: A river, Aquifer.

*can I just say, I don't want a flame war*
Me neither :) That's why I said "it's probably reginal thing". Different countries, different schools, different definitions. But, while Caspian sea can be considered a sea, because it's so big, Dead sea is most certainly a lake. At least Wikipedia says so (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea). Something someone wrote on the internet can't be wrong, can it? :)

Last edited:
me neither :) that's why i said "it's probably reginal thing". Different countries, different schools, different definitions. But, while caspian sea can be considered a sea, because it's so big, dead sea is most certainly a lake. At least wikipedia says so (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dead_sea). Something someone written on the internet can't be wrong, can it? :)

:rofl: