• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I had time, I would try to write a crazy idea I've been having- a combined Latin Catholic (mostly Argentinian, Brazilian, and Chilean) mission to rescue the Pope and the College of Cardinals from the Vatican right before the Chimerans reached Italy. They would use helicopters besides the VTOL craft- and maybe even a zepplin or two.

Last edited:
that does sound pretty cool, though with the levels of technology used in the game i think a zeppelin would last about 2 minutes.

Last edited:
that does sound pretty cool, though with the levels of technology used in the game i think a zeppellin would last about 2 minutes.

Pity really, Zeppelins are fantastically cool

Just finished WWZ... Great stuff, BUT, this is better. My reasoning? I think it has to do with the fact that the global outcome is still in doubt here, whereas WWZ is an after the fact account. The creepiness factor is huge here because everyone could still be anihilated in this AAR. this is a story of hope lost... WWZ is a story of post fact victory...

So is this AAR offcially dead or just fast asleep?

bump. Yo quiero update.

Please! Oh please powers that be restore this AAR to its former glory!

This AAR is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Now if only it gave more often ...

My heart nearly skipped a beat when I saw that this was commented in. Geez, talk about false alarms :p

Mine too. I looking for my battleaxe right now...

This is my bad guys......I've been very sucky at finishing these things. Blame the fact that Resistance 2, when i finally got my hands on it :( turned out to be somewhat of a disappointing experience for me. That and the fact that I've been playing command and conquer like there's no tomorrow haha. :)

Maybe with resistance 3 I can finally get back to this, but I'm drained right now when it comes to writing. It seems like there's always a part of me that's pressuring me to write but I can't formulate any ideas and it's just so stressing. So i think i'm on a kind of writing Hiatus for now, until i get this two year old block cleared up :( I'm actually working on an AAR now but i'm refusing to post it until I actually write out most of it.......kinda forcing myself back into the habit.

Again, thanks for following this AAR guys, but for now i'll put it on hold. Maybe Resistance 3 will perk up my interest again ! I'll still lurk the forums though :) and comment here and there.

Bump!