• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ha-harrr...

Keisok, ye arr the HoG in our Pirate Empire

I'll make first update today as.. oops forgot.. Yarr.. I have been testing ourr ships and parrots.

Ha-harr.

I need spies, cap' and when I say I need spies then I need 'em. And I want cigars. I want those bloody Cubans conquered first so I and others can have cigars. What do you say, cap' ?

Yaaargh, lads!!!

Hmmmm.... Parrots are good for spying!!! :)

Me be wanting lots and lots o' sturdy aircrafts to bomb our foes to a watery and/or fiery grave, yarrrrrrr. Some intercep'ers would naught be bad too.

Ï don't think I specified it earlier but I want to an air force commander as well. Night flying and whatever other spec you think is appropriate (no real pirate fears the dark). Skill is up to you, however it should be highest rank as I am after all chief of air. Uh... yarr.

Last edited:
Gaaarhh, we must beware of the deadliest enemy all pirates face: the British navy. Yarrrr, we should send them all to Davy Jone's locker!

Originally posted by Roman_legion
Or tha buttom of tha cold sea, yarh!

Davy Jone's Locker is tha bottom of tha sea ya drunken lout! :mad: :D

Aye the Brits seem to be a tad frisky. They be nothing but yellabellehs at hear' tho. We shall prevail over all though! Yarr! ON TO VICTORY!!!

But the British navy has always and historically been extremely powerful. I would instead advocate a more level-headed approach of annexing many of the smaller "Minor" nations to build up our industrial capacity. Going up against the Royal navy at this point would be suicidal.

Oh yeah, yarrr. :D

That thar seems to be good advice to me. Yarrrrrr.