• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yarrh, thar be no panzer in Pirate Land. We be calling them land boats!

Lord Finnish said:
Ok people, We now have all ministers and seems to have enough leaders and Techteams. So recuiting is now over!

I'll just finish the rest of recuited pirates, script some events and I guess this can begin then!

Oh and Likk9922 as you were stripped out of power twice, I automatically put you as Chief of Staff, the last one free.

Whatever. :mad:

:D

Black Lotus said:
These are the most hardcore pirates ever.

Totally.

I mean Yarrr!

What cabinet spots are availabe. If you'd like Akjar could be a minister as well as a General. :)

Keisok said:
My lord, what is my assignment? I demand that we pillage the Caribbean for all it's rum for the men! I wish to sieze Hispanolia Island for Our Glory!

Yarrr! ONTO VICTORY!!! :D

I want what that guys smokin. :cool:

Keisok said:
I shall give none of my precious to a knave like you! :mad: :rofl:

Bah, I'll just blow you away with a Bazooka and steal it for myself.

Keisok said:
Heh, nice try, what you have just stolen was poison oak. :rofl:

Oh well, I'll smoke it anyway. That's how G I am :cool:

Originally posted by proxywall99
Oh well, I'll smoke it anyway. That's how G I am

Did I forget to mention that the poison oak you currently smoke is mutated? It's a prototype for a new toxin. Side effects include ****ting your organs out as a liquid paste, while blood spews out from your mouth. :cool:

If you live, I'll award you the Tough SoB Award, for people so tough, they can kill something with a mean look.

So what, the only award winner so far has been Chuck Norris? That's hardly fair.

Let us set sail for east Asia! Hong Kong, southeastern China and Taiwan have a long history of piracy and criminal syndicates. The criminals in this area are under pressure from the chinese Nationalist government, I think they would welcome our... err *cough* your rule! When we have access to new bases here, entire southeastern Asia could be raided and pillaged! YARR!!

Yarrr, the east asia knave needs to be keel-hauled! Cap'n Finnish sir, Asia will come... Once we have conquered the Carribbean! I say we raise the colours and set full sail for gold, glory, and of course, RUM!!!!!!!

Excellant Idea Comrade Kalle, once we get the rum! We will take The Isle of Hong Kong as our eastern base, and stage raids upon the hapless Chinese overlord eventually! I elect you to be Military Governor there once we do.

Yarrr! ON TO VICTORY!!! :D

Yarrrrr, in the interest of smoking I suggest we invade thar island´of Jamaica. Garrr!

EDIT: Also, we need this guy:

guybrush.jpg

As a grand admiral.

Last edited:
Thar be no democracy on the high seas. Yarrrrrgh!

Also, should our cap'n disgrace us we can always mutiny. Me thinks thar cap'n be knowing this all to well, yarrr.