• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bacon picks up the phone

Hello, you're on Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia, the only Radio Station in Eutopia not to be named after a derivative of nitroglycerin!

"Uh, yeah, thanks, man! Uh, what I wanna know is, uh, who really killed President Gonzov? Now, now, I think it was SAW, but my best friend, and he, uh, knows things, uh, says it was the CIA? What do you guys think?"

Who killed him? You know, I don't buy that crap that Leverage is dead, and since Gonzov's platform was anti-military, he got his friends in SAW and the CIA (who owed him after he sold our oilfields) to assassinate our President. I think Leary knew too much, being the Vice-President, so he was kidnapped.

Anyone who thinks differently is under the control of the Fascist New World Order Third Columnists.

Antonin picks up the phone this time.

"Hello and welcome to Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia, the only Radio Station engaged in combat against the Lord of all Pixies! How may we help you?"

The voice of the caller is rough, and he sounds tired. "Hey, that whole bit about the CIA and Gonzov was funny. Yeah, really funny. Hey, you know something? You know that a Gulfstream V business jet landed at the American base at Farpoint two days before Gonzov died? That it's tail number is registered to Deepwater Mining, an American firm out of Norfolk, Virginia? That Deepwater is owned by Tradewinds, an import-export firm out of Seattle? And that Tradewinds is a front company for the CIA? Did you know that?"

"And did you know the CIA is allied with the pixies too?! Come on man, rally the masses! We have to expose the truth to the world! This travesty of a cover-up cannot go on unpunished!"

Black, I think this has been enough nuts for today. Do we have any other callers?

He can almost hear the sneer on the other end of the phone. "Yeah, that's really cute. That Gulfstream's been at Farpoint before. People tend to die when it's on the ground in Eutopia. Maybe it's your pixies."

"Oh really? And where's your proof the Gulfstream was there? Did you see it with your own eyes, your camera, maybe?"

I don't really think it's very strange that a CIA Jet lands in a US Military Base. Of course, it's not a very smart move to call a Radio Station that's just been ran through by SAW, and if you're into conspiracies they're bound to have bugged the phones and be able to pinpoint every single caller. Enjoy your day.

Any other calls?

What a loon. Anything in the news today, Antonin?

No? Black Angus doesn't feel like talking today, it seems.

I've got something: According to Newslink, we're marginally popular! How about that people? Also in the news, that nasty Foreign Crisis seems to have resolved, and there's been an end to the bloodshed on New Bengal, which is also good.

More importantly, there's been a flurry of Sports Leagues created. The Eutopian Professional Football League, the Eutopian Hockey League and the Eutopian Cricket league have all been formed. As a (not born) but bred West Eutopian, all the Farpoiners out there will be happy to know (I think we should have a poll or something) that I've got hold of the Farpoint Stars, that new Hockey team, as well as Farpoint City.

So, what are your thoughts about the professionalisation of Eutopian Sport? Good thing, bad? Let me hear your thoughts on that as you phone in.

Also, if you're a famous politician, drop us a line or come in whenever and we could have an interview. I would do all that jazz with the pre-permission, but A) I'm far too lazy and B) Why do I have to? It's just a freakin' interview. With that in mind, drop in if you're a politician. Any takers? Yes, no?

We'll be back after this message from "Sir Cheesealot".

Bacon picks up the phone with his legendary phone-picking-up skills

Hello, you're on Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia! The only radio station in Eutopia that has won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Whaddaya have to say?

Msgr. Dornez sighs heavily, then speaks

"You show, sir, is......interesting and comical, to say the least. Never have I heard before such wild accusations thrown left and right and never have I heard such madmen run a radio show! For the Lord's sake, children might be listening!"

Thanks. Anything else you want to add?