• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So you and Per Pollos agree totally with each other?

"No. Per Pollos labours under the same misconception as the rest of the Right. They tend to believe that government is simple. You can see this in his bill, which he wrongly believes is appropriate for any circumstance. You can see this in the Right's love of military funding, because they take the utterly unnuanced and frankly inaccurate viewpoint that we are best defended by purchasing new hardware and in doing so alienating the only people who could ever have any interest in attacking us. You can see this in their advocacy of large tax cuts.

I don't believe this. The problems of the world do not go away just like that. If hard work and low taxes were enough for any man to make his fortune Eutopia would have a lot more millionaires. Those who prosper do so because they were lucky, and more often than not they do it off the backs of others. I believe in an interventionalist government, a government based off rational principles that uses its resources to make sure everyone has enough. I believe it doesn't matter how many millionaires we have, it matters how many homeless we have. I believe in accepting that the challenges we face are great. But unlike the Right, I don't believe in ignoring them. I believe we should recognise the limits of our ability, but until then we should do everything we can to help everybody.

I don't think that's what Per Pollos believes."

Right. You did realise that the monolouge has nothing to do with what we were talking about, right?

We're out of time here at Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia, but be sure to tune in later, when we'll have...oh I'm sure we could kidnap another famous Politician.

See ya until then, and here's REM's "The Great Beyond".

Funny, isn't it? The GA, right now, are debating where to get the money from the budget to spend on the New Bengal Relief Effort. What the imbecilles haven't realised yet, is that they're sitting on a 1.25% Surplus, which, as you might have guessed, is doing nothing. So what do they do? The Right wants to cut Healthcare and Welfare spending, the Left wants to cut the Military spending. Quite frankly, it's ridiculous that we should be trying to push through partisan budget amendments thinly disguised as helping poor New Bengalese.

Here's my solution to this hillarioulsy easy problem: Take 1BP out of the surplus, and stop yakking and fillibustering and save some goddamn lives. Let's have less of the political manouvering, and more of the foreign aid.

So, what's your opinion on this item? What's your opinion on anything? Call us up on our phone line, and we'll take your calls.

With direction from Comrade Somethingbeginningwitha"B", it appears that the Surplus was actually 0.25 BP, which isn't too much.

And this, folks, is why I don't like commenting on Politics too much. It gets embarrissing after a while.

Anything else to say, B-Meister?

Ladies and Gentelmen, you're listening to Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia, the only Radio Station in Eutopia that is in direct violation of the US and Australian Constitutions.

I've got a special treat for everyone here, Francisco 'Danger' Cojucano! Thanks for coming along!

Good evening, Eutopia.

Now, I’m working towards regulating the sale of tobacco to minors and subsidizing vocational and night schools. I guess if there’s two kinds of people that will hate me, best be the dropouts and the tobacco industry. What do you think, Charlie?

Please, don't call me Charlie. Call me Mr. Bacon, El Bacono, Superman, Batman, or Superbatman.

Not that I think that your proposed regulations on Tobacco are fine, but aren't they already in place?

Just reaffirming my predecessor, here. Besides, we don't want too much lung cancer going around.

By the way, what's with the middle name?

For the last time, Alexia is a boy's name as well as a girl's name! For Christ's sake, what is it with society and it's perception of Alexia as only being a woman's middle name??? It stinks of the dark ages.

“Not your middle name, but the nickname you christened me with, even though you are not a Roman Catholic priest” laughed Cojuanco, trying to sound comical.

How do you know I'm not a Roman Catholic Priest? I may be, for all you know.

Well, nuff about that. So, what do you think my next actions as Minister should be?

Go insane. Per Von Hapsburg was a genius at that.

He was pretty sane when he was the MIDA. It seems his insanity was a combination of his porphiyia and a lust for power.

You, me, we could make a film about his life. Let's call it: "The Trouble with Monarchists: A Franz von Hapsburg Story".

You know, I was thinking about this whole "who should we elect as President" thing. Shouldn't we just elect the Eutopian Leninspart candidate and get it over with? The people at the start of the term elected the ELP Presidential candidate, so wouldn't it be undemocratic to allow any other party to take the office?

What are your thoughts on this...fascinating issue? Or any other issue? As always, the Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia hotline is accepting calls. Speak your mind, Eutopia!

Calls:

“This is Cojuanco from the previous show, here.

You know what could solve this problem. Two separate positions; Head of Government and Head of State. Like France, where they have a Prime Minister and a President.”

Citizens of Eutopia! This is Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia!

We must resist the Tilapian invaders! AT ALL COSTS!

Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia is standing by Eutopian Democracy! Free this Country!

This may be our last broadcast, if that is the case then I must wish all our viewers good luck.

May God be with Eutopia.