• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't you integrate your PUs?

In theory, yes. But that costs 1 infamy/province, which kinda sucks compared with getting it for free. Besides, integrating Castile would give me like 70 points of infamy, which in turn would mean -3 stab and being engulfed by endless rebels. Maybe if they're the last nation on Earth, but otherwise no thanks. And then you can only integrate a nation once every 50 years so there wouldn't be enough time left.

Last edited:
Better than me, As denmark I got Scotland into a PU in 1457, never inherited them...

What happened to the RAAAAAAGE. I just see edited screenshots. RAAAAAAGE... I guess I'll make one to show ya'll how its done.

xTt1I.png

can't you just head one page back??? ;P

2m31b1l.jpg

Let's say I could've had 7 more cardinals on average for around 250 years if I had had a little more luck and inherited quickly. That's 175 points worth of missed infamy reduction, or half of Asia with Holy War. There goes my World Conquest, FUUUU :mad:

Try bringing up your trust rating by killing their rebels for them having max trust drastically increases the chance of inheritance.

BPmuOxCIGl.jpg

Yeah, but meanwhile I got Gibraltar and the other Province got Granada back (my Vassal actually). But it took some time, I occupied this provinces for years and just killed his small armies he carried to me. But it was Rage when I saw this one :angry:
EDIT: playing Misc Mod - Shattered Europe

Last edited:
I don't get it.

And always picture you looking just like the guy in your avatar. I feel if I went to Poland and showed that picture to people they would gasp and start cursing and say, "We have no Iwanow here! We don't want any Iwanow here!" :)

That because we Poles don't like Russians much ;P
And no i don't look like this man - at first place i am big men with beard. And i don't wear cuirass - i wear dark clothing. And i have dark Hair. And i have glasses with rectangular lens. Only thing i that is simmiliar is long hair.
And - if you don't get it - watch any One Piece anime episode. Any. Maybe then you shall understand ;).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ONE HOJILLION HOURS IN MS PAINT.

kind of a mini AAR, i started GC as Leinster, all standard/normal, with the aim of forming ireland, destroying england/GB, and turning europe a sickly, pale green (and possibly forming HRE to top it off and /game).

instead i ended up becoming the top trader/naval/colonial power in the world, which is always easier and much less satisfying (for me at least....colonizing new world/africa is BORING) than taking everything with force of arms. seriously, every time england wanted to throw down, i'd just 100% blockade them(rushed naval-9 after trade-7 for this reason) and wait long enough to get something more than a WP. same went for their buddies, portugal.

but i can't conquer the world that way, and my manpower sucks so bad that i can't go to war on the continent without having to sign an early peace because my army evaporated.

Use mercenaries. And conquer england with force of your men - and use scotland to your aid... you could also ally with france if england have any possesions in there...

i've actually used mercs to great effect, but the upkeep gets to be a bit much (i have HUGE colonial maintenance bills to pay...). scotland got annexed down to just two provinces, so they're no help. i do have an alliance with france, however, which helps quite a bit.

instead, i'm waiting for my colonial possessions (new england + huron/iroquois, some canada) to mature a bit and bolster my manpower that way. it means i won't be able to do what i want as much until later, which is fine. it's still only 1530-ish, i've got time...

but still. FRUSTRATION.