• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really enjoy this thread and i decide to try out.

When that happens, I just...

20690421.gif

7b940e98-e8c5-40b8-82c1-29b9e8501640.jpg

I watched as this happened to a friend.So i made rage.

FranceBohemia-ragequit.png

The best thing about this was that I was actually playing as France. :D After harassing Bohemia for decades and vassalizing four of the seven electors, I ended up becoming emperor without even trying. I was actually attempting to dismantle the empire. Anyway, Bohemia left the empire a month later. I think that the AI deserves to show some rage on this thread, so that's why I made this. :p

Last edited:
I ended up becoming emperor without even trying. I was actually attempting to dismantle the empire.
That's precious. Irony at its finest!

I feel the Emperor should be allowed to dismantle the HRE. It should be one of the possible reforms, using the same mechanics but available from the very start (ie. not requiring any other reform).

I feel the Emperor should be allowed to dismantle the HRE. It should be one of the possible reforms, using the same mechanics but available from the very start (ie. not requiring any other reform).

While I understand where you're coming from from a gameplay perspective, it would really be pushing the bounds of plausibility for the period. I just can't imagine any emperor going "well, I'm the ruler of all these kingdoms, duchies and bishopies... with the proper reforms, I could be one of the most powerful rulers in Europe... I suppose it's time to disband it all and make the region a decentralized mess, ripe for conquest!"