• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Epic thread is epic. :D

Offtopic discussions can be made in the OT forum, or in the History forums, if appropriate.

prawn1.jpg

prawn2.jpg

prawn3.jpg

If only I had some artistic skills, I could contribute to this thread with something that just happened. I'll post it incase anyone wants to create it; i've tried, but i'm terrible.

I've taken Orissa, formed Hindustan. Sunni Delhi is a (disconnected) 2 Province Minor. I declare war with Reconquest. A few days after declaring war, Hindu zealots spawn in their Capital... zealots loyal to me, meaning I can't occupy the province. Thinking "CRAP" I then see more Zealots have wandered into their other province, again loyal to me. Cunnigly I think, i'll white peace out, let them collapse, and hope for some defections! A few days after the White peace... the Zealots become Delhi troops... who remain Sunni?!?!? Thinking "meh, only 5 more years...": BAM REGENCY COUNCIL. Then a month later... BAM COMET.... and it takes 5 years to regain stab even though every single province I own is a core...

Yeap, this is epic thread, can we make on for Hearts of Iron 3

br.
Dr.Jones

Yes you can, you can give credit for this thread if you like

If only I had some artistic skills, I could contribute to this thread with something that just happened. I'll post it incase anyone wants to create it; i've tried, but i'm terrible.

I've taken Orissa, formed Hindustan. Sunni Delhi is a (disconnected) 2 Province Minor. I declare war with Reconquest. A few days after declaring war, Hindu zealots spawn in their Capital... zealots loyal to me, meaning I can't occupy the province. Thinking "CRAP" I then see more Zealots have wandered into their other province, again loyal to me. Cunnigly I think, i'll white peace out, let them collapse, and hope for some defections! A few days after the White peace... the Zealots become Delhi troops... who remain Sunni?!?!? Thinking "meh, only 5 more years...": BAM REGENCY COUNCIL. Then a month later... BAM COMET.... and it takes 5 years to regain stab even though every single province I own is a core...

If you can tell me how to expand the drawing size then sure, when I expand the image it stays at the same size when uploaded so it becomes smaller and harder to read

Last edited:
There's been a lot of high quality posts recently, a fresh breath of wind for the raaage forum? POST MOAR