Previous Game Archives and current Active Games *under construction*

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fixed.
What are you talking about? The normal numbering always has been to skip abandoned games in the part. Just look back. It's only now, in the present, that it slipped. So not correcting for it would be inconsistent and would be against normal practice.
Also CCCXXVI wasn't abandoned. And neither was CCCVI which you now talk about; that was my lite and that most certainly wasn't abandoned.

I meant CCCXXVI, don't be obtuse, I obviously made a spelling mistake. CCCXXVI looked abandoned to me, but I forgot the forum migration. I doubt you'll find any record of it.

It depends what you consider a recent. Everything after CCXXXVII: Monster Reunion, didn't skip abandoned games in their titles. All your numbering in the list after that lite game is different to what the games themselves have in their titles. This is a rather large inconsistency, and either your list needs to be amended, or the titles. Amending your list is easier, I'd say, but it's up to you. It needs to be done though because right now it's just confusing and plain wrong.

I meant CCCXXVI, don't be obtuse, I obviously made a spelling mistake. CCCXXVI looked abandoned to me, but I forgot the forum migration. I doubt you'll find any record of it.
Yeah I too doubt we'll find records---hence why I noted it as forum outage. Calling it abandoned would be wrong given that it wasn't.

It depends what you consider a recent. Everything after CCXXXVII: Monster Reunion, didn't skip abandoned games in their titles. All your numbering in the list after that lite game is different to what the games themselves have in their titles. This is a rather large inconsistency, and either your list needs to be amended, or the titles. Amending your list is easier, I'd say, but it's up to you. It needs to be done though because right now it's just confusing and plain wrong.
The titles will be amended. And j-L has already said he's willing to do it. I just need to get around to compile a list of all the games which needs a change together with what they should be changed to. And look again; it's from Oh God, we lost the seer that the titles mess up. That's around 330.

Yeah I too doubt we'll find records---hence why I noted it as forum outage. Calling it abandoned would be wrong given that it wasn't.

The titles will be amended. And j-L has already said he's willing to do it. I just need to get around to compile a list of all the games which needs a change together with what they should be changed to. And look again; it's from Oh God, we lost the seer that the titles mess up. That's around 330.

Yeah soz, that's the one I meant, looked at the wrong title. Still around 50 titles to change, nothing trivial, no, no.

Yeah soz, that's the one I meant, looked at the wrong title. Still around 50 titles to change, nothing trivial, no, no.
As opposed to changing 380 titles? (Because otherwise we need to count abandoned games and one of the first ones was abandoned.)

As opposed to changing 380 titles? (Because otherwise we need to count abandoned games and one of the first ones was abandoned.)

Well, the easiest thing would be to just keep the list as a record of games instead of trying to impose rules ex-post facto, i.e. just record all games that have been made on these forums, and record them exactly how the GM wrote the title. No need to change anything in that case, except your list.

It's really a question of whether we should revise the original Numbering as problems become apparent, or keep them the way that the creators and god intended.

Can I just create my own list for this stuff? It's a bother to keep bugging Wagonlitz about it, and my sending him stuff is just adding unnecessary steps. I would also be able to do some of the other lists that people don't really update, like WiR and Battlestar Galactica.

People can PM me updated lists and I will edit them in.

Is bump

@Wagonlitz: could you append this to the end of the Big WW list?

Werewolf CCXIII: Italian Pizza Industry (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXIV: The Protestant Reformation (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXV: Fourtytwo (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXVI: Rowan and Martin's Wolf Inn (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXVII: The Golden Age of Television (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCCXVIII: Akallabêth (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXIX: Blade Runner: replicant werewolves. (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXX: Marvel Universe (Abandonned)
Werewolf CCXXI: The Curse of the Mummy (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXII: The Bunker (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXIII: The Court of the Winter King (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXXIV: PDXCon 2018 (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXV (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXVI: Join Now Lest Evil Triumph over Good! (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXXVII: The Nomination of Associate Justice Andersson (GM loses)
Werewolf CCXXVIII: WereWolf! The Musical (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXIX: Jingle Hells (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXX: Dracula (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXXI: Crusade (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXXXII: Sannikov's Land (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXXIII: The Council of Nikea (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXXIV: Adventure in Albuquerque (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXXV: Morrowind (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXXXVI: The Nature Documentary (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXXXVII: The Road to Veracruz (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXXXVIII: A New Year's Celebration (Goodies win)
Werewolf CCXXXIX: Conspiracies of Essos (Baddies win)
Werewolf CCXL Zētō ē Dēmokratia! (Baddies win)

Last edited: