• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am not 100% sure, but if their capital is in that region, i do not know if you can take the province without already owning the rest of the country.

I'm pretty sure you can't take the state where the capital is unless you are conquering the entire country. It would be cool if you could force a country to move its capital, for instance Russia to Moscow, but otherwise, no, thats no bug.

And a question, I cant find the Russian region Ingria anywhere when I try to Acquire state in the negotiation window. Is there some kind of bug?

I believe this region contains their capital, St. Petersburg, so you won't be able to take that till you've annexed everything else.

Im also trying to maintain Hanover in my SoI just so Germany cant form (i think?)

Wow! That's a great tip, I had a lot of trouble with ze germans when I tried to take back my pomerania in my Sweden game. :)

Started as Sweden, took Finland while the rus was busy with Austia. Estonia became mine when they tried to retake Finland with the help of China, but I forced Estonia from them and to release 'Finland' in Karelia. Created Scandinavia soon after and when Germany dow'd me I took the whole Schleswig-Holstein. Has Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany and Russia in my sphere.The year is btw 1884

V2_MAP_SCA_18848.jpg

V2_MAP_SCA_18849.jpg

Started as Sweden, took Finland while the rus was busy with Austia. Estonia became mine when they tried to retake Finland with the help of China, but I forced Estonia from them and to release 'Finland' in Karelia. Created Scandinavia soon after and when Germany dow'd me I took the whole Schleswig-Holstein. Has Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany and Russia in my sphere.The year is btw 1884
[Pictures]

Umm what are the GB:s then :O if nor germany or russia :eek:

I am very impressed on the Sokoto Empire. :eek:

Glad to hear it! It was a fun game. I really should've made an AAR of it. Ah well, maybe next time! I'm thinking of going at it again after the patch, might do one then.

ok. Cheating with badboy value everyone can afford this...

Protip: there'll be a point where other nations won't even care about your badboy because your military score is too high. And since badboy only raises consciousness among your POPs, a democracy doesn't really face any repercussions.