• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That looks like an extremely fun game. Britain being overrun by revolutionaries is kind of sad, but in Africa at least I see colonization by France, UK and Portugal going beyond their starting colonies. The outcome of your unification wars is also historically plausible and must have been fun to play. (I like your Balkanization of the Balkans, and the way you realized the Grossdeutsch unification :) )

Does your smiley say that you don't find it fun?? :confused:

A fun and challenging game, certainly. Historical?

Prussia physically defeating every unit Austria could mobilise in the 1860's?
Prussia occupying every Austrian province, and all of Ottoman Balkans?
Czechia turning 90% German in 20 years? That isn't Germanisation, that's genocide.
Prussia sinking the entire British navy and blockading Britain? I don't think so.

Especially the naval part. Naval progress and naval battles are far too abstracted to be represented with any kind of accuracy.

Just finished creating Greater Greece. ;)

greatergreece.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6964/v2mapspa1867581.jpg
(gave only link because otherwise the picture is too huge)

Playing as Spain, can't remember the year.

As you can see I have colonized most southern point of South America, taken a few states from Peru and 1 state from Bolivia, taken 3 states from France, annexed Yemen & Oman, colonized a tiny island near Dutch colony in Indonesia, taken Florida and American New England.

I took Florida and New England thanks to the American Civil War. I declared war on US when CSA was close to getting defeated and I liberated around 10 CSA regions until US gave me peace offer, offering the regions the wanted and Colorado for Mexico (Mexico set it as their war goal and I wanted to help a country under my SoI expand). I also built Panama and Suez canals.

The hardest thing was getting those 3 French states, that was really hard and I was close to loosing most of the time. First one was that state bordering Mediterrian. I wanted to play a bit defensively at the beginning and counter attack when I get a chance. I was blockading every French port, but that didn't give a lot of warscore sadly. The French brought in like 260 brigades to that frontline and I didn't even have 200 (more than half of my armies are in colonies). After long fighting, I managed to get several major victories that got me around ~30 warscore. By that time half of Spain was occupied, but I was starting to win the war and I liberating all regions with my massive stack, the French made peace and gave me that state.

I wanted to get another state connecting me to Sardinia, but my army was devastated. I could have probably managed something, but the Brits, Russians and Prussians were already at war with France and that was the only thing that could have given me a victory, but then I thought that the wars could end soon as all of those 3 nations were loosing, so I made peace.

The second war was a few years later when the truce ended, this time I was prepared and had twice as many brigades, but sadly France had too. This time I had a massively large defensive line with a lot of reserves behind. After a few months of fighting, I managed to break throught and got into a massive battle. The thing below the soldiers was showing 500 on French side and 400 on my side, thought I was winning due to leaders (French had no leaders) and superior technology. My whole army was stuck in that battle and the French were sending in reserves, thankfully I sent some troops from Morocco as I won the French in their colonies.

Then I won like 3 major victories and chased the French army around. I managed to surround the battle so when I would win the French huge stack would get disbanded, thankfully the armies that surrounded the main stack were attacked and won several battles that earned me enough warscore and France gave up.

Eh..

My first game in V2 when it came out:

v22.jpg

v23u.jpg

Not much, but I didn't expect to become a GP while being a vassal of OE!
I modded the files so that Albania starts as a vassal of Ottoman Empire. The only thing I did until 1885 when I became a GP was industrializing the country. After that I started to encourage soldiers in Albania. 3 years later, when I had 15 brigades, I DoWed the Ottoman Empire and won the war. I also won another war against them 5 years later. I have plans to take the entire Balkans, but can't play this game anymore until Christmas because I'm focusing on my studies.

Other things worth mentioning about this campaign. GB and Sweden are communist nations and the Soviet Union declared independence from Russia, but was later annexed by Latvia.

Other things worth mentioning about this campaign. GB and Sweden are communist nations and the Soviet Union declared independence from Russia, but was later annexed by Latvia.

Ehhhhh....

So... Russia can become a Soviet Union through revolution, but they can also release a nation that's named Soviet Union? That... Doesn't make sense.

He didn't say that.

It's probably like Russia had a communist revolution, and instead of taking over, the communists seceded.

Mate, "Soviet Union declared independence from Russia, but was later annexed by Latvia."

There is no fu**ing way Latvia annexed a continent spanning nation, no matter how bad the shape they were in. Even if they would take every single province, they would only take a couple regions at best.

So WTF?

Mate, "Soviet Union declared independence from Russia, but was later annexed by Latvia."

There is no fu**ing way Latvia annexed a continent spanning nation, no matter how bad the shape they were in. Even if they would take every single province, they would only take a couple regions at best.

So WTF?

I didn't know the Soviet Union existed until I got the pop-up message that said the country was annexed by Latvia. The Soviet Union must have been only a one state nation. Russia is still alive and has almost all their original provinces.

So WTF?

Exactly, they're NOT a continent spanning nation.

They were probably a small country near Latvia, from the sounds of it the Russian army was busy putting down revolts everywhere and couldn't take the communist revolters in a few provinces. They secede, and Latvia annexes them.

I didn't know the Soviet Union existed until I got the pop-up message that said the country was annexed by Latvia. The Soviet Union must have been only a one state nation. Russia is still alive and has almost all their original provinces.

There you go Doctor Zoviet. The bloody Soviet Union wasn't Russia! And it's not possible for it not to be Russia!

Unless, Ukraine, Byelarus, etc. have Soviet Union as their commie names too...

http://img716.imageshack.us/f/v24.png/
Invasion of Spain
They kicked me out of Portugal one too many times.
http://img571.imageshack.us/f/v26.png/
http://img828.imageshack.us/f/v210.png/
Invasion of France

Most of that Army is Guards/Hussars. I ended up winning that battle after about four years loosing all of my generals in Spain. Although shortly after the major powers all fell to rebellions (France, Britain, Spain, Russia, German Federations, Austria, Ottoman Empire, America) rebelled, and my Empire crumbled.