• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
algmap1.jpg

My Algerian game which I'm playing when I really should be working on my AAR. :eek:o France is a real BBB in this one and its only 1485.

You guys should have a war. :nods:

A Tunesian superpower is very possible - Especially if you have the patience for it. . .

+1
The lesson of this story is, don't try to turn Tunisia into a military superpower. It doesn't work, even if you cheat ;).

Why not? You made it Total War-Style, and Failed, We make EU3 Style, and Win!:D

EU3_MAP_SPA_1687226_1.jpg

The OE didn't put up much of a fight once I trapped their armies in Asia Minor. The 2nd War of Bavarian Succession just started with me, Bavaria, Austria, GB, and Poland against none other than Milan, whose every province is in either Africa or South America.

The west Balkans and Croatia are my vassels, while I let Austria have the rest. Manchu somehow took over Ming after being annexed by them about 50 years ago.

I have Samoa with a core, but when I try to colonize Indonesia, it calculates it from St.Helena. Does anyone know a way to get around that.

Jeez, I don't know if it is because of me playing the WWM, but all the empires being posted here seem to have the same colonizing/country spread.

In my latest game, England heavily colonized NA's west coast, Creek have Westernized and become a power on the East, Novogorod AFAIK has most of northern South America; plus, Morocco has most of North Africa and Japan conquered Manchu&Korea.

My games always turn out weird like this >.< I'll post it when the game is over.

Jeez, I don't know if it is because of me playing the WWM, but all the empires being posted here seem to have the same colonizing/country spread.

In my latest game, England heavily colonized NA's west coast, Creek have Westernized and become a power on the East, Novogorod AFAIK has most of northern South America; plus, Morocco has most of North Africa and Japan conquered Manchu&Korea.

My games always turn out weird like this >.< I'll post it when the game is over.

maybe your lucky nations is on historical, try making it random :) Also i try to mess up other nations. (i try to make it so Spain doesnt collonize much or France doesnt become to large)

Have you ever cleared your map/cache folder?

You guys should have a war. :nods:

Nah, not fun för him b/c i have mega stacks of doom at the border.

I am currently at 120 regiments over the limit and paying massive for it.(Italy <3)

And well, i have 300 ships... he has none, he just got those seaprovinces :D

But there will be war (and cake).

Here is my game, circa 1692.

Feel free to ask questions...been pretty interesting.

eu3mapita169210151.png

eu3mapita169210152.png

I am allied with France and my vassals BTW

And I apologize, but it is pretty hard to see that the golden Horde and Persia both exist... don't know they got almost similar colors.

Russia, 1622.

2j420s0.jpg