• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"It depends". If we just locked a thread due to flame war or whatever then opening it again to continue might not the wisest course of action.
Oh, didn't mean that.
Meant more discussing the topic itself later again civilly.
As in, generally the topic itself isn't banned, afaik. But perhaps im wrong.

Oh, didn't mean that.
Meant more discussing the topic itself later again civilly.
As in, generally the topic itself isn't banned, afaik. But perhaps im wrong.
That's what I meant with "it depends".
It depends of the escalation, on the participation and on the general topic. If a topic gets too hot and if everybody is flinging poo at everyone it might be better to let it cool down a few days even if it's not among the banned topics.
And it depends if it's OT or a game forum. OT is a special place in many regards.

I am a fairly new Paradox Fan who is also a long time fan of forum werewolf/mafia games. When I joined the forum i naturally checked to see if yall had a community and it turns out you technically do. The problem arises though that they have become so despondent at being in a deeply "nested" sub sub sub forum that they've given up and become dead in side with no spirit. My question is there ever a possibility that OT Forum Games could become a main subforum of Fun Forums so it's visible and easily findable on the main page of the forum OR potentially even that werewolf/mafia could be granted it's own dedicated subforum in Fun forums?

• 2Like
Reactions:
I am a fairly new Paradox Fan who is also a long time fan of forum werewolf/mafia games. When I joined the forum i naturally checked to see if yall had a community and it turns out you technically do. The problem arises though that they have become so despondent at being in a deeply "nested" sub sub sub forum that they've given up and become dead in side with no spirit. My question is there ever a possibility that OT Forum Games could become a main subforum of Fun Forums so it's visible and easily findable on the main page of the forum OR potentially even that werewolf/mafia could be granted it's own dedicated subforum in Fun forums?
FWIW, I didn't know this existed, and it's so inaccessible I wouldn't ever have found it accidentally. I'm not at all invested in werewolf/mafia (I've tried to like these games many times, and failed), but I think @Chumley1 has a point here - it would be good to make the forum a little bit more visible (eg. as a subcategory of "Fun Forums" on the main page).

• 1Like
Reactions: