• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't forget about the all-powerful neighbor bonus. :rolleyes:

I would keep a German OPM next to you and grant him trade rights, (since you probably won't be trading much anyway due to infamy). That should give you a nice boost to tech.

I am mercantile -3 atm. i started at -2 as england so i stayed like that.
I got 5 merchants in all 4 of my CoTs but i don't gain much from trade yet.

I am mercantile -3 atm. i started at -2 as england so i stayed like that.
I got 5 merchants in all 4 of my CoTs but i don't gain much from trade yet.

Remember that trade income goes into your monthly investments, not your census tax, meaning that if you want to make profit in Ducats then you will need to mint to extract from your monthly income.

33bl2qt.jpg

The only game where the Player isn't the Knights and somehow the Knights aren't successful!

My Dutch Kingdom in More Provinces Mod (best mod for eu3)
EU3_3-10.jpg

Something about AI :
France is at war with England every 5 years and none of them can get advantage so wars usualy end with white peace.
Denmark has gained very strong position in North Germany and still leads Kalmar union.
Castille and Portugal start colonisation and havent did many conquests in Europe.
Naples is on way to unify Italy.
Mazovia declared independence from Poland and them somehow got vassalized by it.
Muscowy is slowly eating everything around it.

My Dutch Kingdom in More Provinces Mod (best mod for eu3)
Something about AI :
France is at war with England every 5 years and none of them can get advantage so wars usualy end with white peace.
Denmark has gained very strong position in North Germany and still leads Kalmar union.
Castille and Portugal start colonisation and havent did many conquests in Europe.
Naples is on way to unify Italy.
Mazovia declared independence from Poland and them somehow got vassalized by it.
Muscowy is slowly eating everything around it.
I am surprised Naples hasn't formed Two Sicilies yet.

Europe :
eu31y.jpg
Nothing here expect awesome croatia and semi-trollhemia

Asia :
eu33q.jpg
Dat Korea!

The Americas :
eu32x.jpg
Dat norwegian iceland-quebec
America is a OPM in an island
I am converting my england ->great britain game now because by just watching the colonial revolters i feel seasick
I am a constitunional republic
Am i allowed to post the results of the conversion here?

Okay guys,i converted it and it is in the thread in vic 2 "Post you AHD empires".Who do you think i should play as?I am longing to play as democratical sunni byzantium :p

Europe :
eu31y.jpg
Nothing here expect awesome croatia and semi-trollhemia

Asia :
eu33q.jpg
Dat Korea!

The Americas :
eu32x.jpg
Dat norwegian iceland-quebec
America is a OPM in an island
I am converting my england ->great britain game now because by just watching the colonial revolters i feel seasick
I am a constitunional republic
Am i allowed to post the results of the conversion here?

Korea, what are you doing. You're drunk Korea, get out of that Khazakhistan

A update from my ottoman game. ca 60 year later. Irony that i wrote that it was strange Sweden was one of my threats, now they inherited Lithuania and cored it all, but they lost some provinces in Sweden to Burgundy ;)

Haha, the Swedish are ruling over the former Kievan Rus', which was ruled by Swedish vikings.

D&T 6.5. Any questions are welcome.
bjcyfq.jpg

Why the ugly borders?
I don't care about borders that much. Right now me and my vassals have taken all of China, putting me in a position to form China.