• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Already halfway and i own france and spain besides the british isles
This is going to get really interesting in vic2...

An update on my game. The year is 1692 and my vassal Moldova has formed the Romanian Nation.

wambP.jpg

I'd add Bohemia to the commonwealth but they are in personal union with Muscovy and I don't like that. Now I have taken Bulgaria and Hungary though, I could try fighting Muscovy, but I'll wait and see if Austria-Hungary takes more provinces from them.

On Austria-Hungary and Hungary both existing, I've been pretending that the Austrian king claims the title of Hungary and all I've done is put a pretender on the throne. :)

Here is the diplo view:

jPJoo.jpg

Mjnzi.jpg

Interesting... Is this MEIOU or MPM mod?

The empire in which the sun sets!

The full extend of my empire:
I already know who the superpowers will be
I am going to be either 1st or 2nd and hansa is going to be 2nd.Croatia will also be a superpower

EU3_15.jpg

Ottoman game,I just westernized my technology, only military left. IF I'm lucky and my ruler lives another 13 years I can westernize again then, my heir is insanely lousy, one thinks the son might learn from his 8/8/7 father but nooooo he is 3/4/4

Jalayirids is big but not very powerful, Vijayanagar is huge And powerful. I inherited Oman a few years back =) All cores =) Aragon had conquered Egypt and i snatched it from them when they fought France, something the French did not like as they DoWs me from time to time altough they never try to invade, I get a White peace every time it happens.

Burgundy has been Emperor for half the game, with their mainlands now in Denmark and southern Sweden. Funny thing...one of the countries I feel "threatened" by is Sweden, quite a long distance away.

nice one! though I am afraid Croatia still has time to fail and fail they will :)
(I wish they would not, it's just bohemia and/or rebels smiling on them)
They have been like this for centuries
Also,ruckel,dat novgorod.

i see, videonfan... (corrected)

haha, I managed to ally Danish block on day 1 and roflstomped the teutons. my bb is high but at least hre lands are cored. keen to go on right now.

Last edited:
i see, videofan...

haha, I managed to ally Danish block on day 1 and roflstomped the teutons. my bb is high but at least hre lands are cored. keen to go on right now.

You misspelled his name... :unsure: I see that a fate of haunting awaits you now.

i see, videofan...
*snip*
I hope you can destroy the teutons and form your own order :p
But a spirit's wrath is never forgotten by a mere correction!:mad:I demand a sacrifice!:p

Good job :)
Now lets see how you will tech with all these awfully poor provinces in africa

My tech is not too bad. Its gonna get worse but as long as my land tech keeps up i won't have any problems. All the major european threats are gone and i am slowly eating what use to be the empire. Once i get to midgame the customs houses and higher production for europe will help the teching.

My tech is not too bad. Its gonna get worse but as long as my land tech keeps up i won't have any problems. All the major european threats are gone and i am slowly eating what use to be the empire. Once i get to midgame the customs houses and higher production for europe will help the teching.

Don't forget about the all-powerful neighbor bonus. :rolleyes:

I would keep a German OPM next to you and grant him trade rights, (since you probably won't be trading much anyway due to infamy). That should give you a nice boost to tech.

What about that dude's Austria WC? How's that going?

EU3_18.jpg

A update from my ottoman game. ca 60 year later. Irony that i wrote that it was strange Sweden was one of my threats, now they inherited Lithuania and cored it all, but they lost some provinces in Sweden to Burgundy ;)

Novgorod lost ground in a war against Sweden and Muscowy rose to power after that. Austria inherited Hungary, the powerhouses are emerging as you can see...

Fun fact: Almost all of Germany is protestant including Bohemia and Austria, thus making Burgundy and Milan fighting over being emperor. France is catholic but 80% of their provinces are either protestant or reformed. Also, that is Pskov in northern Norway, don't ask me how that happened