• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What mod are you using xcrissxcrossx??

Is it that mod i cant use i because even if its correctly installed and such and the cache is cleared and it crashes after a year :(

I saw Austria inherit Brittany and still get cores.

To clear things up, I believe Herbert was talking about forming the HRE. You only get cores on surrounding provinces. As for regular inheritances in the HRE, if both members of the PU are also members of the HRE then the inheritance yields cores no matter what.

Now how your Brittany became a part of the HRE IDK...

To clear things up, I believe Herbert was talking about forming the HRE. You only get cores on surrounding provinces. As for regular inheritances in the HRE, if both members of the PU are also members of the HRE then the inheritance yields cores no matter what.

Now how your Brittany became a part of the HRE IDK...

Ive seen Lithuania become part of the Holy Roman Empire, and the empire spanned Moscow to the Pyrennes then.

And I was a Sunni Kazan/Russia...

And Baluchistan was only existing on Saklahlin Island.

Last edited:
Pardon the slight threadjack, but how do you change the color of your nation?

\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\Common\Country_Colors

Then find the TAG (Three letter combination corresponding with your nation) of the nation you want to change and edit its RGB value.

Edit: OOPS! The above is wrong, I thought you meant how to change your units colors.

Going to \Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\Common\Countries find your nation, click it, there should be a color field on the fifth line. Change it to the desired value.

Last edited:
My Venice after almost exactly 100 years:

eu31v.jpg

eu3mapven14992101.jpg

eu3mapven14992102.jpg

Two problems why I probably wont play further:
1. I missmanaged my budget (it's my first real game, played another try as Burgundy but crashed cause of a bug), so i have like 13% inflation right now.
2. The big blue monster aka France (they also inherited Brandenburg) declared war on me. We had pretty good relationsships most of the game, but they got a border incident for Genoa and the mission to bring the Vatikan back to Rome... they are a lot stronger than me and besides my vasalls and a few tiny nations I freed I have no allies :/

If I played a bit furhter the borders will look way better of course, but i needed e.g. grabing a bit of Bavaria (grabbed Swabia) to vassalize them in the next war...

But due to the region system the Vic2 borders look mostly better, yeah.

My first game as Morocco. Focused heavily on trade and started colonizing down the coast and around the desert towards West-Africa. I used to have monopolies in 6-7 CoTs, included Venezia, but I've lagged behind because I'm beind in technology + without any real allies or friends. Luckily, Spain stayed away and eventually was beaten by Great Britain and forced to release all the spanish countries. Castille was then inherited by Portugal. Two years from the maps here I got invaded by the Venetians all their allies, and since I have relatively poor military they will crush me unless I play a loooooooong war of attrition with scorched earth, so I'm putting it on the shelf for now.
15xwmq1.jpg

33dgkzk.jpg

2lxbiw6.jpg