• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Heres my Toulousian empire in misc mod .74 in the Peace of God campaign. The three most powerful nations are me, Scotland, The Netherlands, and Jerusalem.

I was shocked with the Netherlands were formed, i dont think ive ever seen the AI form it and last. Or even better become powerful.

Europe is religiously in trouble. Ive converted most of my neighbors to Cartharism. Scotland is fully Anglican, and the reformation is killing the rest of Europe. The emperor (the Netherlands) cant do much about keeping people Catholic because most of their provinces are now reformed. Its only a matter of time till they are reformed. Even Italian nations like Naples are converting to Protestantism.

Mid way through the game i decided to edit the holy war cb so it gives more infamy per province captured. This slowed Jerusalem's expansion. If i didnt All of arabia would be theirs and all of North Africa would be Alexandrian or Portugese

My current game as Iberia (formed by Zaragoza) in miscmod .74 Shattered Europe campaign

<Iberia.jpg>

I took south Italian provinces because of missions I got, as they gave me cores automatically. Now I'm thinking about linking those with the mainland through the rest of the Italy and French coast, but I'll wait to get some legitimate way of doing that, as I don't like to go to war without CBs

Lovin' the Tuscany and Switzerland. And of course, Iberia.

10sah41.jpg

I am Tuscany. Yes, that is Mega-Ceylon in Bengal and SE Asia and Mega-Ramazan (the reason that I got to take everything, now they're colonizing the western part of the Timurids). Most of Italy is made up of my vassals.

Im back :D

Heres my current Italian Ambition of a sort: Trying to unify Italy as Milan (i only did it once or twice?). Anyway, this is a screen shot taken a few days after Ottomans took Constantinople.

As you can see, the damn unlawful land thingy is killing me, currently making 0.15 infamy per day >.< Ferrara, Ancona and Siena IIRC are my vassals.

Should have left the HRE before trying to form Italy. Of course, then you'd have to beat down the Emperor too...

I was gonna leave HRE but then i saw the Big Blue Beast beating Castille 3 times in a row, which kinda made the re-think the whole idea of staying in HRE. Oh and yeah, the fact that Emperor keeps switching between some good 60+ regiments Brandenburg and somewhat smller Austria.

georgia1726.jpg

As Georgia. Just finishing up colonisation of the pacific coast. Inflation went up to about 40% fighting Horde/Timurids/Ottomans early on while also colonising, so my tech is crap. It's under control now though, down to 30% and falling.

Allies are Ryazan (Where Russia should be) and Persia. Balkan states are vassalised.

Prussia very nearly unified Scandinavia and colonised large parts of South America, now they're in the middle of collapsing thanks to Ryazan taking the provinces they need to form Russia. Other nations that looked like they'd do well only to end failing are Milan, who got so far as annexing Naples before being forced to release everything and Brabant, who came one province short of forming Netherlands.

Even Portugal and Castille died when Great Britain decided that Iberia would look better red, so they're behind on their usual colonisation efforts. Even Flanders and Normandy have their own little holiday resorts in the new world as a result.

Bohemia is the only real threat, but I've already shown them who's boss round these parts.

The only really interesting thing to happen was (Lucky) Ottomans conquering Ireland and turning them muslim, England had plenty of fun with sunni zealots for about 100 years after reclaiming it from them.

Show us Europe! I love seeing dark continent Europes.
Well you Asked for it - and because I love sharing, I'll give you The Americas as well

H4TyP.jpg

Magyarstan has been expanding greedily over the past few decades. Poor Orthodox Russia with it's inflation of 20 and horrific techs didn't stand a chance. Scotland had a brief golden age in the 1500s, but its success attracted the attention of the mainland muslims. Sameland has done unusually well for itself, as has Granada. At one point Morea controlled an area of land approximate to that of Portugul, but they lost it five years before it became cored. There's still a greek cultured province in central spain to show for it. Other than that - Morocco's capital is in greece, as well and the Astrakhanate's only province is in Italy.

MOVING ON here's North America.
N3nYr.jpg

The history of North America has been the history of the rise and fall of great empires. As late as the 1600s the continent was split between the Mayans in the south and the Anishinabe empire in the north. Both have collapsed at this point, with the remnants of the Anishinabe being devoured by the Shawnee, who seem to be on the way up, while the Navajo have come to dominate the southwest.

ms6dV.jpg

In contrast South America's history has been relatively calm. The Incans have come to dominate the lion's share of the continent, with the minor powers crowding around Brazil and the Guyanas. Of note is the Malian colony in the North, and the Faransi colonies in Patagonia.

Update on my Milan game: Soon to become Italy! :D

Badboy still kinda high, AND im excommunicated :) Good thing is, only a handful of Catholics left, so it doesnt matter.

Well you Asked for it - and because I love sharing, I'll give you The Americas as well

Magyarstan has been expanding greedily over the past few decades. Poor Orthodox Russia with it's inflation of 20 and horrific techs didn't stand a chance. Scotland had a brief golden age in the 1500s, but its success attracted the attention of the mainland muslims. Sameland has done unusually well for itself, as has Granada. At one point Morea controlled an area of land approximate to that of Portugul, but they lost it five years before it became cored. There's still a greek cultured province in central spain to show for it. Other than that - Morocco's capital is in greece, as well and the Astrakhanate's only province is in Italy.

The history of North America has been the history of the rise and fall of great empires. As late as the 1600s the continent was split between the Mayans in the south and the Anishinabe empire in the north. Both have collapsed at this point, with the remnants of the Anishinabe being devoured by the Shawnee, who seem to be on the way up, while the Navajo have come to dominate the southwest.

In contrast South America's history has been relatively calm. The Incans have come to dominate the lion's share of the continent, with the minor powers crowding around Brazil and the Guyanas. Of note is the Malian colony in the North, and the Faransi colonies in Patagonia.

you've inspired me to try my hand at the dark continent scenario myself

so here's my kingdom of Norway, anno 1500 shortly after the royal family moved into the now recovering city of london
eu3117.png

gave up my claims to the old norwegian lands when scotland attacked me, despite me holding all their lands. London where i had established a colony at game start is far more valuable anyway.

H4TyP.jpg

N3nYr.jpg

ms6dV.jpg

nice ! :) what mod do you play ?