• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
seleucid-empire.jpg

Which one do you think you resemble the most? :D

Trick question! Neither!

This single page of the Empires thread is full of the most win. I should probably start uploading my screenshots, like the one where I had a 500k army (Brandenburg > Prussia > Germany. I controlled the upper half of Germany, scandinavia, and russia. The Formed HRE owned... almost everything else..) versus the HRE 500k army. Quite epic.

My Navarra game. Stoping it in 1750, acheived everything I wanted to, even banished Castille to the New World. I thought about taking Lisboa from France but they've been to good of allies, took out my rebels, got me un-excommunicated, and most importantly had my back early on vs. Castille. They never once broke the alliance. I think thats worth a Lisboa. :D Algiers is catholic and my other staunch ally.

Other noteables:
Super Austria
Mega Ottomans(w/o Thrace though)
Naturally forming Netherlands

EU3_MAP_NAV_175014_1.jpg

Alternatehistory.com MP game :

Players :

Silver Wolf : France
Helios Ra : Austria
Axeman : Muscowy

The World in the Year of our Lord 1438:

EU3_MAP_mp_1438107_1.jpg

This session was dominated by a few things. For one Muscowy only had an actual ruler as opposed to a regency for about 1 fifth the time the game had elapsed. Meaning Muscowy spent the better part of the session angry at Russians dieing. France spent the better part of its session laughing as it mass absorbed vassals and beat up Burgundy just because it could. Austria spent the session becoming Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, oh and hoping that The Golden Horde wouldn't overrun Hungary...

EU3_2-6.jpg

Another amusing tidbit. When Burgundy took over Pskov after attacking the TO Pskov rebelled and rebels from that province took over the surrounded city of Novgorod * I surrounded it so I could take it in a peace deal later*. So when Pskov formed it in the process forced Novgorod to collapse, taking every province BUT Novgorod despite being the only province it actually occupied.

EU3_3-4.jpg

vrvhvr.jpg

This is me as the Golden horde (obviously) in the year 1499 exactly 100 years after game start, i dont own the provinces in persia, they belong to persia, the border goes along the timurid provinces which seem to be in the middle of my provinces (khiva for those who wonder)

I have 300k Manpower and 117/206 regiments and im butchering any enemies that comes along, im aiming to recreate the Mongol Empire and westerinse my land, thus im not going west untill i am more prepared as TSC almost kills me at this point
:)

Playing as Machu

30 Mar beta, 5.1 with accelerated Ottoman (0.9), Eastern (0.85), Muslim (0.9), Indian (0.8) and Chinese (0.8) Tech. This is on hard with additional benefits for the AI (1.0 annual inflation reduction and greater WE reduction). My NI's are National Bank, SCP, NTP, Colonial Ventures, and QtfNW. I've been allied with Ming since 1399 and haven't fought any real wars... France has very little left in Europe.

eu3mapmch16105152.png

eu3mapmch16105151.png

my current byzantium game.
year is 1470 and i've just recovered Cyprus (incidentaly my final core)

eu357.png

I've lucked out big time in this game, at the start Austria invaded and smashed Venice giving me free reign in SOuthern Greece

the second time was when i invaded Cyprus and the French forced my fleet into hiding and began shipping ever larger amounts of troops into Crete and Kaffa, and then seeing the French distracted England suddenly declared war on them and after annexing Cyprus i managed to get a white peace with France

current goals are the conversion of Anatolia and the construction of buildings. nearly all my borders are now protected by buffer states with Ak Koyunlu and Dulkadir being my vassals

My DW (Beta) game with Portugal. Year of our Lord: 1643.
2011_04_25_00001.jpg

Colonists = 200. Land-Sea spread = 200 Years.

Early game, I focused on making money. I first moved my capital to Azores and then to Maya's capital.
Currently, my income is bigger than the combined income of Europe :D
I decided to expand to Australia after fully colonizing (all cities) America
EU3_MAP_POR_1643_1_7_3_1280x768.png

I wasn't watching Europe. The big blob is Bohemia (the other one is Manchu):
EU3_MAP_POR_1643_1_7_2_1280x768.png

My plans are to get rid of all other colonists in America after getting the imperialism CB.
Atm, I'm focusing in expanding in Australia-Asia with colonies.

This is my first time playing my favorite country, Holland -> Netherlands, in DW.

It is 1557. I wanted to let the other Europeans colonize, but they took too long so I did. I'm 100% protestant.

Portugal ate up Castille, and is working on finishing off a catholic Granada that used to own much of southern Iberia. The empire is in chaos, with HRE passing between Burgundy, Bohemia, Austria, and Bavaria. Ming and the Ottomans are pretty scary. Wurzburg, if you can believe it, used to own a large chunk of Scandinavia. I wasn't paying attention, so I don't know how they got it, but they lost it.

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_NED_1557.10.7_1.jpg
    EU3_MAP_NED_1557.10.7_1.jpg
    392,8 KB · Views: 189
Using miscmods Dark Continent scenario. I had initial plans of European colonization, but the lands in my immediate vicinity were more tempting to me.

Not pictured: Australia and a single province in the new world.

tVHeP.jpg

Now my religious map. The only religion I ever made an effort to expunge was Islam - I was cool with Sikhism or the other heresies, ecumenism being as it is. The only time I got nervous when almost all of India converted - I managed to get the southern part back.

When I enacted Ecumenism in the 1700s, things got really crazy, as you can see by Shintoism and Buddhism in the oddest of places.
ke56p.jpg

My current game as Iberia (formed by Zaragoza) in miscmod .74 Shattered Europe campaign

Iberia.jpg

I took south Italian provinces because of missions I got, as they gave me cores automatically. Now I'm thinking about linking those with the mainland through the rest of the Italy and French coast, but I'll wait to get some legitimate way of doing that, as I don't like to go to war without CBs

Here's the rest of the world

that dark green land is Arabia, formed by Yemen
France was formed by Orleans