• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hopefully this doesn't break the forum, I resized it a bit smaller.

ireaw.png

This is from Junuxx's Always War mod, tweaked a little. I did Connaught -> Ireland. It's only been 13 years, and Europe has consolidated quite a bit.

The blue in northern Germany is Mecklenburg, and Aquilea is the blue in the south.

How is the situation in central europe even possible? 13 Years into the game and Burgundy, Milan, and Austria have basically devoured the HRE. Burgundy especially must be being crushed by unlawful province infamy, Austria and Milan to a lesser extent.

How is the situation in central europe even possible? 13 Years into the game and Burgundy, Milan, and Austria have basically devoured the HRE. Burgundy especially must be being crushed by unlawful province infamy, Austria and Milan to a lesser extent.

This is the always war mod, that makes a event fire that dow nations and 1 month after occuipation you get the province just like a hoard.
I believe there was no infamy anyway?

EDIT:My empire on Always war mod
EU3_102.jpg

World map
EU3_MAP_GBR_14331211_1.png

Last edited:
This is the always war mod, that makes a event fire that dow nations and 1 month after occuipation you get the province just like a hoard.
I believe there was no infamy anyway?

EDIT:My empire on Always war mod
zip

Very nice, although my empire was better :p. I did an AAR :D

Here is my Austrian Empire in 1521. I changed the colors to make them easier on the eyes. I conquered everything in the East from Poland and Hungary to get free cores, so nearly all of my territories have cores, except one. That one is so I can have an embassy. My infamy is so high, I am not even bothering to try to unite the HRE, which was my original goal.

My Sardinia-Piedmont game in 1691 (started as Savoy)

Southern Italy was first area of expansion, blew apart France (releasing nations), and than did the same to Burgundy to avoid further HRE unlawful penalties (had to endure absorbing Milan and a few other minor Italian nations). Castile had the Iberian peninsula united but then blew up so I have been taking at free will.

Scotland formed Great Britain... Austria got divided early and ate the Golden Horde. Hindustan united India. I would love to connect my empire but Bohemia is HRE and combined with Bavaria they have around 400 to 450K soldiers.. Not going to be an easy task to disband the HRE

My first Divine Wind game as Byzantium. Note the Monster Lithuania.

34E0CB4A76A72E6031C981823CA9C81F8C2EA7CA

and my second (progress so far). Oddities are mostly religious. There is no Islam between Constantinople and Delhi. The Vijayangar Empire tore through everything up to where Khorisan is now and then collapsed. Central Asia is a hodge-podge of Islam, Orthodoxy (Novgorod was once huge as well) and a bit of Hinduism. Aragon is my vassal so Spain can't form. Muscowy is likewise so no Russia either. Ireland has been more or less in some state of independence for the last 100-150 years.

07616B8970924647492AAC5245721435567CE63B