• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
General_BT: Thanks BT. :)

SplendidTuesday: It was meant to evoke the image of Skjalm's death indeed, although I feel a little bad for Harald having to watch both men die. The Hvide will almost certainly go for a Kingdom title sooner or later, as the most powerful family in Denmark, but I don't know if they'll be that permanently. I have considered Crown of the North Star, akin to Crown of Aragón, Crown of Castile, etc. etc.

A kingdom, eh?

Rather than just usurping Denmark, I think it might be a propos if they carved out a true crusader kingdom for themselves. They have been warring in the east a bit after all.

Prussia or Pomerania perhaps? Lithuania?

Work goes steadily, all names have been taken into consideration and I'm trying to work out my favourite. I'll let you know once it's ready, of course.

The Hvide...well, we'll have to see what they do abroad, won't we? I'm not going to spoil anything about their Kingdom plans.

Sorry for the double post, but I figure I should post this here to bring attention.

The next part of the North Star has been posted in the CK2 forum, so to any fans still watching this, feel free to meander on over and take a look at what I've got so far!

Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan

Again, thanks a ton to everyone for their support this far, and see you on the other side!