• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
seem like a good update but I hope we will have more for legends.

Like more events and more meaningful, with more variety.
And some nerf to them

Legends were really bad so there is always better things to do with them.

Legitimacy is disappointing too. It shouldn't give more vassalisation acceptation because it's just increasing the powercreep even more. Legitimacy make it even easier to expand.

Anyway that's good to see some ideas were taken from the community.

• 5Like
Reactions:
May I suggest that holding parties and feasts during a pandemic should have the chance to trigger a superspreading event (SSEV)? If this is already the case, I might be very lucky not to have it trigger, but it makes sense to me.

• 3Like
Reactions:
May I suggest that holding parties and feasts during a pandemic should have the chance to trigger a superspreading event (SSEV)? If this is already the case, I might be very lucky not to have it trigger, but it makes sense to me.
Something that did happen prior to the invention of vaccines. There is some thought that natural immunity could have developed in some people during COVID if social distancing wasn’t mandatory.

Reactions:
Something that did happen prior to the invention of vaccines. There is some thought that natural immunity could have developed in some people during COVID if social distancing wasn’t mandatory.

There probably are people with natural immunity for Covid already, but if we didn't socially distance ourself a lot more people without a natural immunity would also have been infected. And quite possibly died.
That's the thing about it, you need to think about the big picture, not just the few that are immune to it.

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
So again - not adressing random mouseclick CTD issues? I am not able to play more than 30 minutes since update 1.10 :( due constant random crashes.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...shes-since-update-1-10.1598115/#post-29487861

Are you playing on Linux or Mac? In that case we most likely reduced that bugs' occurrence a lot in the previous release (1.12.3) - if you are still seeing this issue, I would recommend opening a thread in the bug forum with the exact circumstances of your crashes. (which interfaces are open, what you are clicking, where your mouse was moving across)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Legend chapters will now change in response to the player's actions: winning a battle, a siege, being released from prison, taking the vows, a deceased spouse, a newborn child, etc.

As one of the most vocal critics of legends i´m very excited to hear that some of the most important issues apparently got noticed and adressed. I will check those changes out soon. :)

Reactions:
  • Fixed certain UI sounds to match levels from previous versions.
Thank you for listening...

Unfortunately I was too quick to praise w/o checking the results myself. The annoying clicking sound is still there. Also, as mentioned by others, the sound since the latest DLC seems muted, less robust...

Were the audio files redone or condensed to save space ?

Last edited:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I love what has been done to the legend UI, separating realm legends, distant legends and completed legends.
Now can we get the same with the Plague UI with a separation of realm plagues, nearby plagues and world plagues ?

• 5Like
Reactions:
I want to know how the attunement works "organically" in "Black Death circumstances". I started in 1066 and wanted to look at the Black Death a little earlier than the historical scenario, but there is still no Black Death in 1357! When should I expect her? How to provoke? How does this setting actually work?
I'm missing a setting from CK2: "The Bubonic Plague will appear at the very earliest 200 years after the game has started, and might reappear 500 years after the game start."

• 2Like
Reactions:
This DLC is so full of bugs that I had forgotten about this one. I tried using the random formula + the chance of it returning multiple times. The result is horrifying. The Black Death returns every 20 years or so, promptly resetting the world's development to zero. There's no form of population resistance to a disease already encountered. The events are always the same as if it were happening for the first time.

Then I tried organic, and it never broke out.

I think a mod is necessary.

Reactions:
Are you playing on Linux or Mac? In that case we most likely reduced that bugs' occurrence a lot in the previous release (1.12.3) - if you are still seeing this issue, I would recommend opening a thread in the bug forum with the exact circumstances of your crashes. (which interfaces are open, what you are clicking, where your mouse was moving across)

And thanks again for that! I'm on Mac and have been playing a lot since (1.12.3), but only had one CTD (though it was a really bad one).

But I have been seeing a lot more stuttering/freezing than before any of these problems began. Is that something others have reported? Is it even possible to report?

Reactions:
This DLC is so full of bugs that I had forgotten about this one. I tried using the random formula + the chance of it returning multiple times. The result is horrifying. The Black Death returns every 20 years or so, promptly resetting the world's development to zero. There's no form of population resistance to a disease already encountered. The events are always the same as if it were happening for the first time.

Then I tried organic, and it never broke out.

I think a mod is necessary.

Interesting that population never gets some degree of immunity.
Only leaders can. That's very unfair, hope the devs fix that.

Reactions:
Do the plague resistance perks from the learning track only effect that character or is it also applied to the lands that character rules?
Kinda makes sense your character could also tell other people to wash their hands. XD

• 1Like
Reactions:
Interesting that population never gets some degree of immunity.
Only leaders can. That's very unfair, hope the devs fix that.
Maybe there could be a per-barony or per-county modifier that after a specific plague passes through that area future plagues of the same kind will be less damaging for like 20-30 years?

• 1Like
Reactions: