• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just got caught up on this tale.

Thanks for another great AAR naggy.
You are always both entertaining and informative.

-----

I see you've been amassing wealth as often as I do in my games. May I ask what are you dumping all that money into? And what's the economy look like these days?

Thanks!

I've not only enjoyed the read but took a lot of tips too. Thanks.

As a slightly off-topic question: What's the highest diplomacy stat you've seen on a character so far?

I felt quite lucky when my current ruler hit diplo 28, amazed when he managed to hit 29 (through event), even moreso when he lost his "stressed" trait and hit 30..
But then he decided he was going to take some gal's ambition as a personal challenge and picked up another +2 through that!
(Diplo 32, And he isn't even a genius .. with my luck, he'll die soon though :)

Wonderful AAR! You deserve the award. But you gotta earn it for this month. Let that recognition inspire you.

I have just spent 8 hours at work reading this on my phone in between appointments, and come home to finish reading this all!

Great AAR, had me in stitches at points, but also you've sold CK2 to me, and i've just downloaded it!!

So i'm gonna subscribe now, and go give this a bash, while waiting for an update!!