• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@FinnishFish and sprites: that Bohemia could have ginve me some trouble, I'm sure of that! :)

@Matrim_Cauthon: thanks for the positive review :) I am pretty sure that I am done with this game - the rest would be updates saying I fought some rebels and won and so on ad infinitum :p

@Boris, dinofs, and Ashantai: thanks so much for the comments and encouragement!

I may be done this AAR, but I am pretty sure I will be starting up another soon...

Yay, who are you going to play.

Yes, I'm interested to see who you play next!

Can't say who I would play next, that would ruin the surprise :) Plus, its like naming your baby - if you say the name ahead of time, people can say they don't like it. Once the baby comes, they have to keep quiet about it :rofl:

Hehehe, can you give us a hint a least. That would let us guess and inflate the aar's post count and it also would gve us something

Can't say who I would play next, that would ruin the surprise :) Plus, its like naming your baby - if you say the name ahead of time, people can say they don't like it. Once the baby comes, they have to keep quiet about it :rofl:

Very true! :D

I'm sure it'll be great no matter who you choose. :)