• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I notice the following problem. introduced or still not fix by this patch.

Module count/limit has been removed from Station Management display.
Colony List display still does not show moons.
There seems to be no way to access a fleet that is moving.

As have I. Its very random however and never comes back till I restart the entire game. If THAT alone was fixed, I'd enjoy the games current condition soooo much better, as since the last patch, all the CTD's for me at least seem to be squashed that Im aware of.

edit: the sound issue that is

There seems to be no way to access a fleet that is moving.
Click on the system that the fleet was stationed in.
If it is 'relocating', click on the system that it is relocating from. Should still have the fleet listed there. Currently as far as I can tell, you can only cancel a fleet's current mission midflight by right clicking it outside of the system fleet interface.

As far as I know.

It says module descriptions have been added but the game is still not telling me the difference between a Hanibal and a Semper Fi! Also, I've found when adding modules to the slots on a Tarka cruiser armor section, only the module on the right side of the ship is visible on the design screen and on the weapon test screen, the left module appears to be attached backwards and just doesn't work, as i found out when trying out 2 point defense and only the right one fired.

I totally agree. I just started a new game to check out the fixes and got into combat on turn 3 and guess what? The sound died and I quit. I just can't force myself to play this game anymore in silence. However I have a feeling that this may be a tough nut to crack. Don't know, I'm not a coder. I am encouraged to see all the fixes you guys did. Lots of hours put in I see and I am very grateful for your efforts so far.

No sound problems at all here.
First thing you should do is throw hardware sound acceleration few notches down to see if that help. And then check if you have newest chipset drivers for sound(if you using onboard sound).

It says module descriptions have been added but the game is still not telling me the difference between a Hanibal and a Semper Fi! Also, I've found when adding modules to the slots on a Tarka cruiser armor section, only the module on the right side of the ship is visible on the design screen and on the weapon test screen, the left module appears to be attached backwards and just doesn't work, as i found out when trying out 2 point defense and only the right one fired.

Station module descriptions have been added.
Read the patch notes.

I totally agree. I just started a new game to check out the fixes and got into combat on turn 3 and guess what? The sound died and I quit. I just can't force myself to play this game anymore in silence. However I have a feeling that this may be a tough nut to crack. Don't know, I'm not a coder. I am encouraged to see all the fixes you guys did. Lots of hours put in I see and I am very grateful for your efforts so far.

I was getting pissed off with playing with no sound, but then i just cranked up itunes, put some two steps from hell on, and had a blast killing shit.

I was getting pissed off with playing with no sound, but then i just cranked up itunes, put some two steps from hell on, and had a blast killing shit.

I dont think you understand, some of us, our entire computer loses sound. No itunes, no sound for anything. Also *note that i play windowed mode* I was on facebook and somebody linked a youtube video (it was totalbiscuit linking a video), I clicked it, and the video wouldnt run at all it would show a few screens then freeze, and would freeze up everything on firefox, every window i had open. Had to hard close firefox. I shut down the game too after. After closing the game.... Now all my sound is back, and the youtube videos work fine. So something is going on where the game is screwing with something it shouldnt

Both work, actually. And if you change weapons on the 'one' you change weapons on both.

It's just that one has a port and aft firing arc, and the other points starboards and forwards.

I dont think you understand, some of us, our entire computer loses sound. No itunes, no sound for anything. Also *note that i play windowed mode* I was on facebook and somebody linked a youtube video (it was totalbiscuit linking a video), I clicked it, and the video wouldnt run at all it would show a few screens then freeze, and would freeze up everything on firefox, every window i had open. Had to hard close firefox. I shut down the game too after. After closing the game.... Now all my sound is back, and the youtube videos work fine. So something is going on where the game is screwing with something it shouldnt

And its easly fixed. open tank manager, got to services tab. find the process called Audiosrv. Stop it. then start it and there you go system sound back. but no game sound.

i also lose all system sound too. this fixes the problem. as long as you dont start sots again, it will still have no sound, but also it wont crash your windows sounds either.

SotS II has massive memory requirements and a high processor loads. I would never run a browser at the same time with my current (4-year old) computer - despite having 4 gigs of RAM. And your poor video card!

SotS II has massive memory requirements and a high processor loads. I would never run a browser at the same time with my current (4-year old) computer - despite having 4 gigs of RAM. And your poor video card!

Tbh you will be suprised, i have sots on one screen, minecraft an another, and itunes & web browsers on the 3rd. I never have any memory issues.

Kudos for making a midweek patch. I'm so pleased not to have to wait until Friday!

(oh, and will there be another patch Friday? :))