• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've never seen the AI be so damn persistent in their attempts to dick another civilized nation over. Spain, I can understand. Britain and Netherlands, when they have all those uncivs around them? Not so much.
I think the game is outraged Morocco has survived past 1850, and is doing whatever it can to erase it now. :p

Which one was that? The one where you found diamonds? (Made it "precious metals" or whatever it was called I assume?)

As to the manipulation I personally wouldn't mind. It's your AAR, do what you have to do.

About the Diamonds spot that's where they are Taza region and even if I give it up they'll just come back for more.

I've never seen the AI be so damn persistent in their attempts to dick another civilized nation over. Spain, I can understand. Britain and Netherlands, when they have all those uncivs around them? Not so much.
I think the game is outraged Morocco has survived past 1850, and is doing whatever it can to erase it now. :p

That would make a lot of sense. No wonder nobody likes me the game is confused over my continued existence which feels must be removed.

I wouldn't mind, just say your Rich nation Has lots of money to afford spies. I would love to hear of a Morrocan Spy wearing a Fez supporting revolts in India.

Supporting rebels in India is a bit out of the ordinary Moroccan spy's jobs. They'll more likely order ships into storms or troops into areas filled with so many hazards that they die. or maybe convince leaders of foreign nations to surrender but Moroccans are resourceful so anything may be possible

hmmm, i could see that you didn't industrialize,it should help your economy with all these war

Industrialize!!! one factory in my largest region is All I can really support. My population is still under a million and almost all of my territories are colonies. There aren't people around to run factories.

The British came in vast hordes of men befitting them outnumbering us by 100 to 1 but they were not all unstoppable that their numbers would suggest. They had the men but leaders were not available to lead these men into battle. Without these leaders our forces who had similar tech could easily outfight them. In several early battles we inflicted hefty losses for far fewer in return but they occupied much of our land. But in one great battle their forces where torn to pieces by just 2 of our armies which turned the tide of the war despite them reducing our navy to scrap.

v2140.jpg

With this we pushed them back but suffered a small set back when one of our forces in pushing the attack faced vastly superior forces and gave a good account of themselves but were forced from the field with reinforcements on the way but just out of reach. It turned out to be the only victory of the British on land.

v2141.jpg

With our forces on the clear road to victory and with their forces in region shattered the British offered a white peace. They were clearly unable or unwilling to commit enough of their hordes to battle to force the peace they wanted and so decided to reach a compromise peace.

v2143.jpg

A little later a happy Ambassador arrived to see the ML

Russian Ambassador:Ah hello great leader of this nation we have glorious news for your nations eternal future under wise rule of great leaders like yourself.
ML: IT's not another declaration of war is it I've had enough of those.
RA: I see many ambassadors have brought such news to your door but I'm not here for that. You see the grand Russian empire wants an Alliance with your glorious nation to protect us both from other hostile nations.
ML: (utterly speechless) Your serious.
RA: Well yes
ML: (leaping up) well I'm happy to accept your grand offer lets go to the Feasting room for a grand feast.
RA: well ok.

v2148.jpg

With this good news much technological development was done. We complete the philosophy tree in culture and with many other high level techs in the army section with the ability to utilize gas being developed using high level techs in Chemistry and bolt action rifles created on the 31st of December 1905 (last day I played up to) and infiltration techniques and tanks. We now planned to develop Auto mobiles in around 400 days to allow us to get the materials for new Barrel Factory. Population has soared as we have had huge amounts of immigration to our nation and it now stands at over 3 million (somewhere around that figure) with several new factories built.

v2149.jpg

Later due to a revival in Greek Ideas the Olympics were reformed for the modern day and we happily joined the organization for as our people loved Sports in our nation and we had many skilled hunters who we hope to steer towards other Sports so as to compete in these events more efficiently. As we were unable to attend the first two Olympic games we made up for this by sending a strong side to the Third games and won several medals despite tough opposition.

v2150.jpg

v2171.jpg

v2172.jpg

During this time their was also a race to be the first to the North Pole. As with the source of the Nile we leapt at the opportunity despite Moroccans being not as good at surviving in the cold climates up north due to lack of acclimatisation. This lead to our first attempt to fail to reach it as cold weather forced them back south. We sent another one better equipped for cold weather but they vanished with out a hint as to where they were. After this failure we sent a third one which despite great hardships managed to make it to the Pole and claim it for the glory of our nation.

v2170.jpg

Later more good news came to our capital. Farmers it seems while digging in the fields found in the area a large amount of a viscous black liquid. A chemist in the Capital at once set out to investigate and returned claiming it was oil. The so called black gold had little value right now but they were certain that in time it could be one of the most valuable products available to us although the farmers were at first disgruntled about it's low profitably.

v2154.jpg

The women's suffrage movement was at the same time heating up with women going to extreme lengths such as hunger strikes to raise the issue of this case. Several states attempted to pass legislation to counter act this with little success as they simply built on this by portraying it as a cat and mouse act. I feel this situation is escalating badly but with with the current set up of the upper house their is no way to push through such drastic reforms.

v2158.jpg

Later a second Diplomat this time from the north German states and offered an alliance and was treated in the same way as the Russian. The Germans later found themselves in a war with France over the disputed border region Alsace- Lorraine with them taking it before ending up at with the Bavarians and Austrians in a confusing war. Around the same time Italy became unified under one flag but parts of the country were still controlled by the Austrians. Also Cyprus declared it's independence from the Ottomans who failed to respond with enough strength to affect the New nation. We also managed to bring both Ethiopia and the Congo into our Sphere of Influence.

v2159.jpg

We also pushed further and further with our colonies with us claiming more Land in central Africa And cutting off the French from more colonies. The British were also hindered due to the efforts of the Portuguese who blocked off the central part of Africa. Also the west Morocco region became a full state once more after years as a Colony. After this we also moved into Uganda.

v2168.jpg

Peace has proved profitable for Morocco with great steps forward in Industry and The Military with much Peaceful Expansion occurring as well. Our literacy rate has also Improved as educated people came to Morocco in Droves bringing their wealth with them. I hope this situation will last as over the next 20 years who knows what will happen.

As we continued to prosper as time went on there was a prize which would be given to the first nation to reach the south pole. This Idea found great eagerness with multiple groups competing to be sent to the south pole. After a long phase of selecting the team set off at top speed to reach this fabled objective.

v2174.jpg

Later on we finished the colonization of the last region that we wanted to claim in Africa. All the other regions we weren't interested in so we ignored them. The only way to continue our expansion now would be to conquer new lands from the western powers.

v2175.jpg

Looking for an opportunity to wage war once more we discovered that a new French Revolution had occurred and that it had no friends. This broke their alliance with Spain the only thing holding us back from taking them on. Determined to make the most of this opportunity we removed any potential of an intervention in Spain by other Great powers.

v2176.jpg

News arrived from the Distant east. It appears that the Japanese have restored their Emperor to full authority and are now embracing the full powers of Westernisation that they have at their disposal. We hope they will not be our enemies.

v2177.jpg

Our opportunity was here. Long had Morocco had to put up with the attacks of the Western powers. Now we will be the ones doing the attacking. Peace can only do so much. IT IS TIME FOR WAR!!!!!!!!!

v2179.jpg

Unfortunately the foolish of the despicable Spanish decide to honour their alliances. Our non sphere allies break ours. It turns out these were purely defensive alliances so we have no hatred of them but it would be much easier if they were here to butcher the home regions of our enemies.

v2180.jpg

Their is much fighting with the allied forces destroyed locally we begin the long occupation of their territory. Deciding that the more territory we claim the better off we are we add a couple more war goals to grab some ancient Moorish lands in southern Spain.

v2181.jpg

v2182.jpg

It turns out that the Spanish themselves put up little resistance with only mobilized armies being a large distraction. Rebels which break out in Spain do far more damaged to the War effort than the Spanish themselves. We punish these dogs by killing them all.

v2184.jpg

Unfortunately it appears that some Moroccan citizens are not happy and they decide to revolt in what is our first ever revolt against our rule. We don't like this at all and scatter them into the wind. This is the first revolt and I hope it is the last.

v2185.jpg

After the revolt we find that we need somewhere to lock up these people who find it a good Idea to revolt against our rule. We create a penal colony in some distant part of our empire and lock them up for good. Lets hope they learn their lessons.

v2186.jpg

In an act of great cunning we add a separate war goal against the Dutch to allow us to finish up with Spain and turn to deal with them. We press the Spanish hard and force them to give us what we want. With little force left to spare they agree to give in to our demands. After this we add them to our sphere and form an alliance with them.

v2187.jpg

In Germany much of the land is under a single hand right now. The NGC has taken Alsace-Lorraine and brought many of the south German states under it's control. When it's adds the Communist Bavaria to it's Sphere it is finally able to form the German Empire. On a lesser side note the Communists and Fascists have appeared (first time for me to) and we want to have a communist government but our system doesn't allow it.

v2187.jpg

Finally knowing it would take years of war to get what we want to decide to peace out with the Dutch who have fought doggedly though out this time. This damages us slightly but we can take such damage easily as we are a vast and powerful nation.

v2189.jpg

With little time Remaining what else can Morocco achieve in this Attempt to bring Glory to North Africa.