• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You were quite patient... i guess they deserve a permanent ban. But, High Lord, that's your call :p

I think i need to hit on someone... so i'll be joining you guys tonight, if you are online. Just let me know on which server you are going, so i know where to go ;)

You were quite patient... i guess they deserve a permanent ban. But, High Lord, that's your call :p

I think i need to hit on someone... so i'll be joining you guys tonight, if you are online. Just let me know on which server you are going, so i know where to go ;)
Sure! You can always check our server. I'm feeling a bit sick so I may very well stay home tonight and play warband insted :D

Well I'll play about now if you are up to it.

Checking a few threads and then, i could be joining you guys, if you are still here...

gigau go check our server

me sami wetew and henalv ware there :)

Were hdk ;) Were... :p

Damn, our guy that held the enemies flag just ran around on a roof. I told him to get in the bloody tower, but no... He just had to go 1 on 1 with a enemy, even though I was there to defend him... What do you think happened? That stupid "¤#%&& died and the Sarranids got another point... I myself ragequited!

Were hdk ;) Were... :p

Damn, our guy that held the enemies flag just ran around on a roof. I told him to get in the bloody tower, but no... He just had to go 1 on 1 with a enemy, even though I was there to defend him... What do you think happened? That stupid "¤#%&& died and the Sarranids got another point... I myself ragequited!

lol ware were.... I never see the difference :p

Shouldn't do that on our own server. And not for such a reason.

Well, I was quite frustrated after the Nord Town map, and with this when I was helping him (had already killed some guys protecting him) and he just didn't care and went on a solo trip which ended with both us dead.

Played for a few hours on the server... saw hdk and wetew pass by.

Today's statistic are :
- archer : 3/10
- infantry : 5/10
- cavalry : 0/10

The lessons i got for melee have served me... although i'm still somewhat reckless... and on plains, those damn cavalry...

Well, I was quite frustrated after the Nord Town map, and with this when I was helping him (had already killed some guys protecting him) and he just didn't care and went on a solo trip which ended with both us dead.

It is always better to keep your anger for yourself though, otherwise it makes the whole clan look bad.

You can still express dissatisfaction in a more elegant way though (and as a last resort you could perhaps TK the ones who damage the team more than they do good, at least on our server). There was quite a lack of teamwork on both teams. I think most of the players were fairly unexperienced.

It is always better to keep your anger for yourself though, otherwise it makes the whole clan look bad.

You can still express dissatisfaction in a more elegant way though (and as a last resort you could perhaps TK the ones who damage the team more than they do good, at least on our server). There was quite a lack of teamwork on both teams. I think most of the players were fairly unexperienced.
I can't really say that I expressed anger, more some dissatisfaction in what you call a elegant way... Anger would have been calling him names and such, which isn't really me. My ragequit was more a result of me not get even angrier :p

Played for a few hours on the server... saw hdk and wetew pass by.

Today's statistic are :
- archer : 3/10
- infantry : 5/10
- cavalry : 0/10

The lessons i got for melee have served me... although i'm still somewhat reckless... and on plains, those damn cavalry...

Reckless wqould be an understatment gigau :p

I saw you run into a horde of 6 enemies!!!! in the middle of a plain so you could have been attacked by horses at each direction :p
you're like me in august :p back than in siege I went down teh ladders and attacked enemmy head on....as defense :p

Reckless wqould be an understatment gigau :p

I saw you run into a horde of 6 enemies!!!! in the middle of a plain so you could have been attacked by horses at each direction :p
you're like me in august :p back than in siege I went down teh ladders and attacked enemmy head on....as defense :p

Hehehe... but in a couple of occasions, i managed to go head on against 4 ennemies and kill 3 :D

I'll just need to train more... i wish days lasted more than just 24 hours :p

We need a set time for going online, I never manage to check this forum out when the tough get going :(
When can you mostly play EvilSanta? Have you tried our own server yet? If not, do so :D I'll try to figure out a way for us to see if there's anyone playing on that server, without the need to start the game and check manually...

had a round at 22nd.... and only 2 deaths! must be my record on a 90+ server :p

the irony? I died both times within first few minutes of 1st round and both times by teamkill :p

mb210.jpg

We need a set time for going online, I never manage to check this forum out when the tough get going :(

I'm usually online from 19h30 to 22h00 CET on tuesdays and fridays. Lately i've skipped one session or the other, as DW is closing in and i'm working on MEIOU to prepare :eek:o :p

had a round at 22nd.... and only 2 deaths! must be my record on a 90+ server :p

the irony? I died both times within first few minutes of 1st round and both times by teamkill :p

[/QUOTE]

Weel, that's impressive :eek:

Congratz :cool:[/FONT][/SIZE]