• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome hdk! :D

We had like 15 players from DRZ on our server just recently. When reading the server logs it seems as if they've to picked our server because it was empty. Shortly after that I logged in they disappeared quickly (maybe because I was killing a whole bunch of them, or because they couldn't continue with their training unnoticed on our server when I and some other players joined in. I welcomed them and just one minute after that had they all disappeared. Not sure if we should feel happy that they choose our server or disgruntled that they only used it as long as they could be there by themselves... :( It wasn't like they cared that more players joined, more like that they just moved away like some nomad horde whenever they ran into problem :p

lol...

I was earning some respect for our clan in 22nd siege again...

mb208.jpg

lol...

I was earning some respect for our clan in 22nd siege again...

mb208.jpg

To bad that it's against "rules" to recruit on other servers then our own :p

hehe....

most of them are already in a clan just use another name if you ask me :)
others are noobs

for some reason people refer to me as Elector....not hdk :S

Lol... it's irritating that most people create new accounts just so that they can be anonymous ;) (pointing at hdk)
When they call you Elector you should point out that you're a LORDelector :p

Lol... it's irritating that most people create new accounts just so that they can be anonymous ;) (pointing at hdk)
When they call you Elector you should point out that you're a LORDelector :p

hehe yeah I did that when I was training as archer...:p and in battles.....kinda depressing witha score of 2-6 as a member of a clan :p

edit: just for the record people were more nice to me when I was known as Octavian :p

I don't care anymore when I get those scores, I know what I'm capable of and know that those scores mostly shows that I'm tired or just not paying enough attention...

Wanna play some soon+

I don't care anymore when I get those scores, I know what I'm capable of and know that those scores mostly shows that I'm tired or just not paying enough attention...

Wanna play some soon+

I cant anymore today :(
I'll be picked up in around 15 mins but i'll be back around 12 so maybe this far night :)

edit:

for some reason I always want to end up on top and my team to win. :p

too bad im not that ambitious when it comes to grades :p

edit2: probably thanks to gaming :p

I cant anymore today :(
I'll be picked up in around 15 mins but i'll be back around 12 so maybe this far night :)

edit:

for some reason I always want to end up on top and my team to win. :p

too bad im not that ambitious when it comes to grades :p
Lol... I'm a bit different to you. I want my team to win, but don't care for my score. If you could get assist scores I would be in the top, often let other take the kill and insted continue rushing forward to help someone outnumbered leaving a crippled enemy in the hand of three-four allies :p

Lol... I'm a bit different to you. I want my team to win, but don't care for my score. If you could get assist scores I would be in the top, often let other take the kill and insted continue rushing forward to help someone outnumbered leaving a crippled enemy in the hand of three-four allies :p

well if you ask me it would be fun to see how much damage you inflict :) (in hps)
also this way you would cripple bleeders and you could find them easier

Man I hate people who hijack our server. Right when you enter they start teamkilling you so that you will leave and thus give the server to them to play on. To bad for them when the Grand Master is one of those that is being teamkilled. Warned him that he would be banned if he continued, he killed once more and got a temp ban. Then the other one starting complaining about me banning him, and pleading that I would unban him as they just wanted to play alone. Told him that he had to get his own server then. Eventually I offered to restart the server to lift the temp ban, if the other one would apologise and the two would stop preventing others from having fun. The I got this as a reply: "Heh, OK, bye then" followed by a surprise attack... Didn't kill me or so, and he got what he deserved. But I'm still annoyed and almost ready to permaban both of them, but I'll try not to do so :p