• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok I went home during my lunch break and I started a dedicated server named NOP_Deathmatch which is... yes you guessed right a Deathmatch server. To get administrativ rights log in with the password NOPper

In the future the administrative password will be changed and given to only NOP players. I will also more than likely start other servers so if you have any ideas on what type and what special rules just name 'em here.

Such dedication is always rewarded, please go to our clan page and read! :D

If anyone is interested in playing some now you can find me in our server.

Wohoo thanks I'm truly honored! :) Sadly I don't think I can join the training that early. I have to feed the boy and be nice to my girlfriend first before I get admission to play any game. I usually can't play before 20.00 or so. I'll join as soon as possible.

Wohoo thanks I'm truly honored! :) Sadly I don't think I can join the training that early. I have to feed the boy and be nice to my girlfriend first before I get admission to play any game. I usually can't play before 20.00 or so. I'll join as soon as possible.

That's alright... Some of us might very well be playing at 20:00 aswell :p

Congrats Powerslave!!

Ping listed at 376 from Michigan, USA:cool:
It's almost 10:00:p
Please talk in how many hours, not what time.
This is from the machine SpaceSloth uses when they are over.

Congrats Powerslave!!

Thank you!

It's 18.00 in about 1 hour and 40 minutes in Sweden. That should be about 12.00 am in Michigan I think.

You had quite bad ping and that make me sad.

Congrats Powerslave!!

Training in less then two hours? My clock is 16:20 right now... So basically 1 hour and 40 minutes.

mb5.jpg

Pretty good result, especially as it's against the Kerghits. Just hate their horse archers, the are quite irritating as you often doesn't see who kills you. As you see NOP_Knight_Equicide was playing aswell :D

Thank you!

It's 18.00 in about 1 hour and 40 minutes in Sweden. That should be about 12.00 am in Michigan I think.

You had quite bad ping and that make me sad.

Ping will be better in game, can't join as this machine needs updated and activated yet.

NOP_Knight_Equicide ?

he got promoted? :)

Nah... I've missread :D

Promotions will easily be handed out on todays training if anyone shows us his skills :D

Participants will also get ½ point for everytime they backstab you hdk ;)

I can play today.

Oh and I never noticed my promotion to Lord, hence I was still calling myself KnightElector...

I forgive you for that Lord, but change your title now! :D

Why can't I see our servers :D? Seriously, I can't find it.

EDIT: Do I need to open ports in the router to see more servers? If so, which?

Why can't I see our servers :D? Seriously, I can't find it.

Try to reinstall the latest patch... and open you firewall/router so that the game can connect to Internet...