• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Doesn't work for me, can't see any NOP server.

Ok I did test hosting and it worked. I whopped the_hdk around for a few rounds... (nah it was pretty even :) ). Well perhaps we should plan some clan evenings or so where we train and stuff?

yep I suck at duels :p I lost 4 to 8 I think :p

for some reason I do win them when there are more people playing :S

edit:anyone up for a siege ?

Yeah sorry but my girlfriend was nagging on me to help her with a couple of things. You and the_hdk was kicking ass in any case and I was mighty impressed. We in NOP really should play as a team some time that would be very fun. If we train to coordinate our blows and kicks I bet we could be even better than now.

I tried to setup a dedicated server but I never got it right last evening. I tried this morning as well before leaving for work and I thought I got it right but the server does not appear on the server list. When I get home I will take a look at it.

Yeah sorry but my girlfriend was nagging on me to help her with a couple of things. You and the_hdk was kicking ass in any case and I was mighty impressed. We in NOP really should play as a team some time that would be very fun. If we train to coordinate our blows and kicks I bet we could be even better than now.

I tried to setup a dedicated server but I never got it right last evening. I tried this morning as well before leaving for work and I thought I got it right but the server does not appear on the server list. When I get home I will take a look at it.

yeah there was a moment of pure awesome there when I fell from the balcony on the right (next to teh back door) to kill those who ware hiiting at the door...only when I got there someone was already kicking their ass leaving only one for me. He nearly killed me too but stopped a moment before his weapon fell on my unprotected head :p. than I saw the name...

syber_sid :p

we killed a few than I needed a piss break just to find out I was stabbed in my back the moment I returned :p

Quite literally. The charlatans rode all the way around the walls (clockwise) in order to catch us unguarded, rather than face us honourably.

yep...:p quite sad :p you did go on for a bit longer doh :)

actually I had one awesome moment myself in that game....at the siege tower I had around 15 kills within one minute.....but than I got reckless and over-confident (hmm seems to happen alot to me :D) and went downstrairs :p I got shot within 10 secs :p still got a kill before an arrow ended one of my best runs. definetly best in siege :)

I might have time to play a few tonight.

who's up for it? aorund 18:00 CET?

Ok I went home during my lunch break and I started a dedicated server named NOP_Deathmatch which is... yes you guessed right a Deathmatch server. To get administrativ rights log in with the password NOPper

In the future the administrative password will be changed and given to only NOP players. I will also more than likely start other servers so if you have any ideas on what type and what special rules just name 'em here.

also how do the rewards for kills work?

do you get a certain amout for a kill or do you get more for killing someone with high kill amount?

I'm not entirely sure how it works but I do know that there are commands that can make you change it. personally I hate the reward system. I think the reward you get should be minimal and you should never lose money when you get killed fast. I hate having to sell back equipment.

Also tell me if anyone have tested the NOP_Deathmatch server. I'm eager to hear how it works, especially what ping you got from whatever corner in the world your trying to log in from.

My ping is at 19 :D From Sweden, but I guessed that you could figure that out yourself