• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will create a fresh server for everyone and everyone are allowed to try to join it. Name will be as simple as possible: NOP. And there will be no password.
Will check how it went when I come back (have to study)

I will create a fresh server for everyone and everyone are allowed to try to join it. Name will be as simple as possible: NOP. And there will be no password.
Will check how it went when I come back (have to study)

Actually 1 mb upload speed is pretty awful. If you can tell me how you did it, I can try creating a server (10 mb upload).

EDIT: I can't see your server though. Let's just find a decent duel server and focus on killing each other? 22nd duel server?

Let us try a duel server? I'll find one and tell you which.

Perkele_Server_Fin it is. It's empty with decent ping. So we can just assemble as many NOP players there as possible.

Actually 1 mb upload speed is pretty awful. If you can tell me how you did it, I can try creating a server (10 mb upload).

EDIT: I can't see your server though. Let's just find a decent duel server and focus on killing each other? 22nd duel server?
Yeah, when I created the server I thought that I had the upload speed I had before (10mb) :eek:o

I opened a couple of ports in my router (7240-7245) and made sure that my firewall allowed M&B, thats all.
Let us try a duel server? I'll find one and tell you which.

Perkele_Server_Fin it is. It's empty with decent ping. So we can just assemble as many NOP players there as possible.

Will see if I find it.

ZHG_Server now.

Edit: Nobody came?

EDIT: Let's do a siege, something like PL_Mountandblade_info

Last edited:
That was fun and this is fun little game and without the irritating grinding. I think archery is the way to go for me. Samilou was totally dominating the kill counter on PL_Mountandblade_info. Pity I forgot to take screenshots.

Btw, a question, do we have teamspeak (or such) or any other means of communication? Between this forum and the ingame chat, it seems bit akward.

That was fun and this is fun little game and without the irritating grinding. I think archery is the way to go for me. Samilou was totally dominating the kill counter on PL_Mountandblade_info. Pity I forgot to take screenshots.

Btw, a question, do we have teamspeak (or such) or any other means of communication? Between this forum and the ingame chat, it seems bit akward.

There are some mods I heard, working on teampspeak for their mods. In theory you could use any messenger with voice chat function as well, and run it in the background.

I did take screenshots, but I don't feel like posting them right now.

I would turn off the sound because I hate listening to random nerd/kid voices.

I almost never meet any NOPpers while I'll play and that's a shame because I rather get my ass kicked by a NOPper than a random guy. ;) I've been playing almost daily from 22.00 - 01.00 or something like that. I have tried different servers but alas no fellow clan member. (Except for yesterday when I played against/with a NOP_squire guy (forgot the name though (sorry)) in a conquest server.

Anyhow as I have a 100/100 internet connection maybe I should host a few evening games? I could start hosting when I get home from work at about 18.00 and even if I don't play myself the server could be there for only us guys. What do you say? Should be fun to play against NOPpers only.

I almost never meet any NOPpers while I'll play and that's a shame because I rather get my ass kicked by a NOPper than a random guy. ;) I've been playing almost daily from 22.00 - 01.00 or something like that. I have tried different servers but alas no fellow clan member. (Except for yesterday when I played against/with a NOP_squire guy (forgot the name though (sorry)) in a conquest server.

Anyhow as I have a 100/100 internet connection maybe I should host a few evening games? I could start hosting when I get home from work at about 18.00 and even if I don't play myself the server could be there for only us guys. What do you say? Should be fun to play against NOPpers only.

Sure. But I bet we won't be able to see your sever.

Try it. Just open your ports (which ones are written somewhere in this thread :p) if you have a router...

Try it. Just open your ports (which ones are written somewhere in this thread :p) if you have a router...

Hows this coming any luck??