• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You'll probably need to edit all the "expirydate"-entires in db/revolt.txt.

:) Rafiki

Lukandi said:
You're welcome and thanks for motivating replies! :)

Grosshaus, thank you for explanation.

I've added three more "No" Time Limit patches:
1. allows you to play from the year 1 A.D. to the year 2050
2. allows you to play from the year 1 A.D. to the year 2200
3. allows you to play from the year 1 A.D. to the year 3000 ;)

Link: http://victoria.webpark.cz

3000 AD ?

I trust you have included a special Judge Dredd event.

I'm working on the mod colony and the no limit patch is a great thing for me but I've a question: does the patch allows me to create events for the extra period?(I mean after 1920)

Mat2k said:
I'm working on the mod colony and the no limit patch is a great thing for me but I've a question: does the patch allows me to create events for the extra period?(I mean after 1920)

Events work in any year (that allows one of the patches) if you create/set them correctly. ;-)

Lukandi said:
Events work in any year (that allows one of the patches) if you create/set them correctly. ;-)

Fuckin' great good news!! :)
And can I integrate the patch in a mod?
caus' that's my first mod and I don't know how should I do to make my mod work with it.
Thi mod should start from 1950 and finish around 2200
do you have any idea?

Mat2k said:
Fuckin' great good news!! :)
And can I integrate the patch in a mod?
caus' that's my first mod and I don't know how should I do to make my mod work with it.
Thi mod should start from 1950 and finish around 2200
do you have any idea?

Well, you (and anyone who would play your mod) need to apply one of the patches (if you want your scenario to finish in 2200 then patch VictoriaNTL-1.03-2200.exe or one of the higher) to file "victoria.exe".

Yes, you can integrate the patch in your mod. ;)

Grosshaus said:
Just be carefull when doing that. You aren't allowed to distribute Victoria.exe with your patch, just the NTL patch that alters it.

Well,BigHouse, that's the kind of thing that you've got to explain to me.
That's my first mod and there is a lot of things that I don't know.
What does it mean,NTL patch?

Anyway,don't worry,once my mod will be finished (aproximately in 4-5 years :D ) I send to you or to another moderator the final version...

Ilkhold said:
I don't know what NTL means, but I might guess, that it has to do something with this thread. What was it the thread title was? 'No Time Limit'?

JA!!
N=No
T=Time
L=Limit
Wünderbach!!
Danke Ilkhold :D

So, BigHouse,that means that my MOD will be a true "MOD Pack" with my version and the installer for a NTL patch.Right?

Mat2k said:
So, BigHouse,that means that my MOD will be a true "MOD Pack" with my version and the installer for a NTL patch.Right?

Whatever, as long as you don't distribute Victoria.exe in any way and it is ok with whoever made the No Time Limit patch.

sorry guys, works this patch with spanish versión? could corrupt something?

thanks ;)

Lukandi said:
Hi, I'm very sad to dissapoint you. I'm not able to create the NTL patch for the Spanish version of the game since I'd have to have a copy of that but I don't have one. :( I just have the English version.

Lukandi

so is impossible, to install the english mod in spanish versión and get to work properly?, Mat2k did you probe it?

sorry guys i am very lost modding :confused: