• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm still perfectly content that 1 manpower = 1,000 men.
Though it needs to deal with trickleback modifier, as to be honest I would not want the statistics to include the wounded since in this game if someone is wounded he can fight again just as usual.

I'm still perfectly content that 1 manpower = 1,000 men.
Though it needs to deal with trickleback modifier, as to be honest I would not want the statistics to include the wounded since in this game if someone is wounded he can fight again just as usual.
No, he can only fight again if he recovers. Not every wounded soldier was able to get back to combat and that didn't mean that he died.

No, he can only fight again if he recovers. Not every wounded soldier was able to get back to combat and that didn't mean that he died.

"In this game" I said. When a unit of manpower returns to the pool from combat, that piece of manpower can be used for any purpse. You can train a wounded infantryman to fly a bomber, or you can send him back to the front. That's my point, to include him in the casualty statistics would make no sense since he would not be a casualty in the first place, he just got lifted from the strength bar to manpower pool thanks to he hospital techs you researched.

We could get info about the number of wounded soldiers, too =>. It could be a separate tab with a chart for MP that was permanently lost and MP that was recovered :). I would also absolutely love to know how many divisions were destroyed by overruns and encirclements...

Just noticed the new pictures myself and I am VERY pleased about what I see, especially:
- New decisions and events
- Realistic warfare, Finland, Japan and Germany putting up a fight!
- Hitler not being assassinated unless in hard/very hard (a very nice touch)
- China-Nanjing released.
- New skins, hot damn they are awesome!
- Something that looks a lot like a 1944 scenario!

I finally persuaded a friend of mine to buy the game, who will get it off next week's sales, telling him of the greatness that is 1.3.
Would appreciate, though, to get even an approximate ETA on the patch or a beta. Weeks, months?

I must say that your attempts at getting any info on the release date are quite amusing. The next time you will come up with sth like "QUICK! Tell us when 1.3 will be released before everybody will go on holidays! There is not much time left!" ;). I like the screenshots from FB, too, though.

Well I'm just used to developers letting the fandom know early on when to expect patches. Especially now since we know most(?) of the stuff that will be included and seen the pictures.

1.3 interface so outclasses HOI3. I wouldn't know how anyone can resist that!

As for the coming statistics, simple stats over manpower losses for each type of brigade/division would be more than good enough to me. No need to convert the numbers...